chapter 21

Happy reading beautifuls....

"Na acha, na bura lagta hai
Mujhy bs wo mera lagta hai!!"

Author's p.o.v

Anfal and Arsh wrre running im hospital lobby like mads.

"Ibtihaj Usmani!!"
Arsh said to receptionist.

"Come sir!!"
Receptionist said worriedly and thry started running after her.

"Excuse me!! Please stay aside!!!"
Guards were trying to handke people who were thrir best to enter in ICU.

"What is this crouwd??"
Arsh asked guard.

"Sir they all want to know about Ibtihaj  sir's health. We are trting to calm down but thry arent coming down."

Arsh nodded and called Hadeed.

"Hello Hadeed!! You know na about Ibtihaj?? Alright send team!!"
He hung up commanding Hadeed.

Arsh made gheit way from crowd pitting his arms around Anfal's arms to prevent her from getting pushed.

People stepped back on their on as soon they saw Arsh.

Arsh went to doctor whilr anfal stood on the door of ICU and peeped through glass hole in wooden door and birst inyo tears looking at his unconscious frame.

There were btyises all over his face.
His head was bandaged with his arm and legs.

Anfal put her palm on her mouth to stop her whimpers.

"How's he now doctor??"
Arsh's voice brought her attention towards him and she walked to him.

"He is out of danger now but still unconscious. We cant say anything untill he becomes conscious but therr is a bad news.."
Doctor sighed.

Arsh and Anfal exchanged looks.

Burhan came running towards them and stood beside Anfal.

"What's that doctor?"
Burhan asked worriedly.

"He got serious injuries on his right arm and both legs. We are uncertain that he will be able to walk anf move his hand."
Doctor said and anfal felt as if someone poured whole busket of iced water on her head.

She stumbled back in shock but burhan refrained her from falling by holding her from her shoulders.

"This can't be true! NOOOO!!!"
Anfal shouted putting her hands on her ears.

" Bhabhi!! Get a grip!!"
Burhan said in teary voice.

It was unbelievable for all of them to digest that the one who used to run won't be able to take even a step.

"Be patient Mrs.Usmani!! We are still hopeful that may be after 2 or 3 months he will recover. His injuries are not that deep that he will be paralyzed for rest of his life."
Doctor said calmly.

" Please doctor!! Do whatever you can!! Please make him stand on his feet."
Anfal said crying while joining her palms in front of doctor.

"Beta don't worry!! You are like my daughter. We will try our best and besides Ibtihaj had done alot for this hospital. We won't betray him."
Doctor patted her head.

"I am prescribing some medicines.  Come with me!!"
Burhan nodded and went with doctor.

"Ar.. Arsh..!!"
Anfal burst into tears and arsh hugged her with heavy heart.
_________

Anfal was offering Asar prayer whem she heard some disturbed voices and screams from Ibtihaj's room.

She ran towards room and opened door only to see Arsh and Burhan along with Shaaz holding Ibtihaj who was panicking badly.