¡𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙨!

¡𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘴! 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘛𝘰𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘋𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 in Spanish! ;)

...

Welcome back, Moon-Donkeys! I knew you'd come back. Sorry if the previous episode was boring as hell. As your stylish, galactic, and semi-existent narrator I must keep you wonderful people (or person) ENTERTAINED. If I can't do that, then I'll go back to what I was doing in Retro World...flipping carbonated and messy burgers on a grill. Oh my God...I almost polluted my fabulous mind with that poor ass Earthling flashback. ANYWAYS...let's get on with the episode, I don't think the writers are gonna give me anymore lines if I go off-topic again.

YES, WE ARE. GET OFF-TOPIC AGAIN, AND WE'LL REPLACE WITH THE FRENCH NARRATOR FROM SPONGEBOB!

Wait wait. I'll stay on-topic.

THANK YOU.

(so rude)

WHAT WAS THAT?

What? I didn't even say anything!

YOU THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!

How did you even know?

Nema, I'm one of the writers......I'm literally making a script for us to waste time on this episode.

Why?

Figured we might as well clickbait a tad bit but seriously Nema...please get back to narrating.

.... *silence*....

....* silence*...

.... Anyways last time on Reincarnated SpaceHeads, we went through the backstory of the thirteen Egyptian warriors and their mother, Mintate. Now we're finally going to know who were the thirteen warriors reincarnated as.

They were reincarnated as...

OH I'M SORRY WE'LL HAVE TO FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE.

SEE YA SOON, MOON-DONKS!

...

okay okay okay. we're just having too much fun click-baiting.

Now back to what I was saying.

The warriors were reincarnated as (in alphabetical order)...

Aries, the ram (25)

Aquarius, the water-bearer (18)

Cancer the crab (26)

Capricorn, the goat (24)

Gemini, the twins (there will be two ppl to keep the twin essence alive) [21]

Leo, the lion (30)

Libra, the scales (19)