𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒀𝒐𝒖!

Before we get into the story, we want Nema to say what we're too scared to say.

that's right. come on nema.

Fine but you guys owe me a chapter with the characters.

Alright. Can you agree to that Bria?

yup. i can definitely agree with that.

Okay! 

Hello, Moon-Donks! This chapter is for guys! We just wanna say thank you so much for all that you're doing for us. You know for us to just have 3 chapters, we're already international! For us, it's amazing and satisfying. 

We find it so crazy and awe-inspiring that although we're dealing with global pandemic battles (with Yemen and miss Rona) and global racial injustice (especially black ppl), there's still a prominent positive and light-heartening energy within us and sometimes...I think we don't notice it but right now we're acknowledging it.

Thank you, America.

Our writers live in America and I'm very blessed to have been created by them. They're very hard-working and funny as well. If you have met or ever spoken to them, I know you probably had a nice convo or laugh.

Thank you, BennyBearr & superstar444 for creating me!

&

Thank you so much, India.

You guys came out of nowhere and I'm saying this in a good way. I was actually surprised because I was actually planning on going to India once I earned enough money. I just love how you guys in India have such beautiful people (especially the women)! How is it possible that everybody is damn fine in one place?  But seriously...I wanna thank yall to the bottom of my heart chakra for everything that you're doing for my creators' story. Much love and peace!

See ya, Moon-Donks!