𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔

𝘞𝘰𝘸....𝘐 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘎𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴.

To be continued...

**Back to Sagittarius**

Thank God I found some ripped up clothes by a bonfire. I didn't know where I was heading to but I felt compelled to go. "Do you know where you're heading towards?", the medallion asked me. "Not really. I just feel like I need to get closer to all this chaos going on.", I said. "Plus my past self seems interesting. Hopefully, he's not a lunatic.", I said. "Oh dear, I didn't expect this to happen.", the medallion said. "What is?', I said.

"It's called an incarnation meeting. It's when a current life directly interacts with a past life. It's a very uncommon thing. Past lives can significantly influence their current lives. The influence can be for better or for worse.", the medallion said. "Can past lives identify the current life and vice versa?", I asked. "Yes, some past lives need to physically touch their current lives while other past lives just know who or what they'll be in the current life. When the past life and current life interact with each other, the past life can detect its own aura and its remaining energy from the current life. That's why it's best for you to not interact or speak to him.", the medallion explained.

I frowned. "But what if we don't say anything to each other? Will there still be an effect?", I asked. "That varies on the past life's personality and demeanor. Based on yours, it would highly be impossible for both of you to not interact with each other. You two have almost the exact same personality which means it'll be extremely easy for him to know you're his current self.", the medallion said. "Is that a bad thing?", I asked. "That I can not give a clear answer to. Sorry Master.", the medallion said. "There has to-", I said before I was cut off.

I felt someone grab my arm forcefully causing me to turn around. "Well hello there. I was informed that there was a woman who flew out of the sky. Say....are you one of God's angels?", the man said. Shit. It's him...fucking Chancellor. What do I do? If I say anything, he'll know I'm his current self. But if I don't say anything, I don't know what might happen.

"Well...Angel from the Holy sky, are you God's angels or not?", Chancellor asked. I opened my mouth but words didn't come out. Chancellor stared at me with a frown on his face. "Look...if you're not one of His angels, I'll just send you up to him right now.", he said while quickly pulling out a gun. As he pulled the gun out, he fired shots. "Shield!", I yelled quickly while my shield appeared. The bullets had hit my shield. Thank God it came in on time.

"Oh...what's this? A shield? Are you an Amazon woman?", Chancellor asked. "No, I'm not an Amazon or God's angels.", I said with sternness in my voice. "Then what are you? Unless you want me to kill you for God's sake.", Chancellor said while getting closer to my face. "Get out of my face and I don't have to answer your question.", I said backing up while trying not to get upset. I hate when people get in my face. That's just an easy way to piss me off.

He kept getting closer and closer to my face. "Answer my question then.", he said. "No. Get. Out. Of. My. Face.", I said while dropping my shield and balling my fists up. Chancellor looked down and saw my fists. "Oh, I see. Hehe...you're just like me. In fact, you ARE me....right?", he said with a sly smirk on his face. Then, he stepped away from me. Fucking hell. so he knew from the get-go huh? He just wanted to fuck with me. I remained silent.