𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝑨𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒗𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 (Part 1)

Welcome back SpaceHeads! It's ya girl Nema and I've missed you guys! Last time on Reincarnated SpaceHeads, Virgo finally met Capricorn & Aquarius. We also got to see some emotions from Capricorn and slightly understand why she's the way she is with him. Aqua & Cap made me and now they're on their way to Jupiter. Let's see how Sagittarius and Capricorn clash!

...

 "𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴. 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘑𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳.", 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘑𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳.

The setting:

Jupiter (Tatious)  

Ruled by Sagittarius

Jupiter represents expansion, healing, law, prosperity, religion, wealth, principles of growth, mircales, long distances, big business, foreign travel, and higher learning

Theme: Las Vegas, Miami, Beale Street, AMC Theatre

Colors: gold, magenta, silver, red-orange & dusty white

...

Capricorn's View

We finally made it to Jupiter. It's been four years since I've been on Jupiter. There's no reason as to why it's been that long. It's just Sag never wants anyone to come to Jupiter. I don't get why. Jupiter's a nice place.

"You ready to see her?", Aqua asked me. I sighed and said, "Yup. We need to get going. I have to give her this." I pulled out the medallion and showed it to Aqua. Our eyes widen as we looked at it. "Why's it blinking like that? Was this thing doing that when Virgo gave it to you?", Aqua asked. "No in fact, this thing was dusty. Now it's clean and blinking.", I said. 

"Please return to Sagittarius if found.", the medallion said. "Virgo said she was doing archery in her village. Let's head over there now.", I said. I started to run but Aqua grabbed my arm. "Wait! I just came from the hospital. I am NOT running to a village.", he said. He kicked his heel and said, "Galactic whip reappear!". 

His galactic whip appeared by his side which shocked me. "You had your whip with you this entire time?!", I asked. "Yeah, I reduced its size so it can fit in my pocket. As soon as we made it here, I changed its size back to normal and made it invisible. Now galactic whip..I need a hoverboard.", he said. "Now changing into hoverboard.", the whip said. We waited two minutes for it fully transform. Aqua got on the hoverboard and secured his feet with gear. "Come on you slow poke!", he said. I got on the hoverboard, "I'm not slow. Hurry up so I can apologize already!", I yelled. "Alright. Hoverboard increase speed by 15%.", Aqua said. "Hold on tight. I don't want you to fall.", he added. "yeah whaevever. let's just go already.", I said lowly.

**Aquarius and Capricorn made it to Sagittarius' village.**

...Five minutes later...

"Do you see her?", I asked Aqua. He didn't say anything. "Aqua. Do you see Sag?", I said again. I still didn't get a response. I growled. "Nigga I know you hear me talking to you! You can at least answer the damn question!", I yelled.