𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥/ 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 (Part 2)

The setting:

Mercury (Hotfoot) 

Capricorn's View

I just can't believe he really passed out like that. He's so fucking weak...just like dad was. After Aquarius passed out while we were dueling, Sag & I took him to Mercury where he can quickly recover. Sag and I are in the waiting room now while he's in a hospital bed resting. My body is so hot because I'm so angry with myself and at him.

Sagittarius' View

I sat near Cap and saw that she had a front on her face. I could tell that she was pissed about something. "What's wrong?", I asked her. She sighed and said, "It's him. He's the problem. He's holding us back and I'm enabling it!" I shook my head in disagreement. "Aquarius is not holding nobody back. Everyone in the group is on different levels and have different strengths. You of all people should know that. He's probably a late bloomer.", I said defending him. 

"He's not a late bloomer.", Capricorn said angrily. "We both saw what he was capable of in the Solar Drag Race. Although his potential was very impressive, he's still not capable of the Elemental Forces. Once he wakes up and recovers fully, I'm relieving him from the forces, end of discussion.", she said. 

Now she's gotten me upset. I stood up in front of Capricorn and looked down on her. "How dare you? How dare you look down on your own fucking flesh and blood? Just because you don't think he's as strong as you does not give you the right to relieve him from his position! He's stronger than you think he is. And you need to stop treating him like he's a kid. True, he is 18 but he's doing well.", I said.  After that, I walked to the front desk and asked to see Aquarius.

"Sure thing. He's actually awake now. He's almost done receiving his bodily fluids. We got records of his health and I must say, whatever he's doing he needs to continue doing it. His heart's gradually getting stronger. As for his body, he's gotten a little heavier to carry. Tell him, that we're very proud of him. ", the nurse said hile chuckling. Yeah...Aqua's actually a regular in Mercury's hospitals. They thought he had an eating disorder until they looked within his heart and body.

"Thank you and I will.", I said to the nurse. "He's in the first door on your left.", she said. I nodded my head. I walked toward the door the nurse directed me to and sighed. I knocked on the door first. "Yeah? You can come in.", Aquarius said. I opened the door and saw him on the bed watching tv.

𝑨𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔' 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒘

"...𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝑺𝒂𝒈. 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓.", 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓. 𝑺𝒂𝒈 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆. "𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔.", 𝑺𝒂𝒈 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏. 𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝑪𝒂𝒑 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕?