𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥/ 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 (Part 1)

Previously on Reincarnated SpaceHeads, we got a chance to see the life of Cancer, Taurus and even a sneak peek of Virgo. Now we're gonna see more of our characters in their daily lives. Let's dive right in yall!

....

The setting:

Saturn (Malavish) 

Capricorn's View

"How many times do I have to tell you, Sagittarius? You need to focus on your target. Stop letting exterior things distract you!", I yelled. "Okay. okay. I'm sorry.", Sagittarius said to me. 

Sagittarius' View

I know why Capricorn's so strict and rough on me. All my life, I've been blessed when it comes with...weapons. I'm very skilled with ancient weapons as well like spears and bow and arrows. Right now, I'm practicing with Capricorn's bow and arrows. I don't know why but now I'm missing all of my targets. I sighed and closed my eyes. The wind's blowing through my hair and my ears. 

"Come on. Focus on your target. Your target is...me.", I said. Sag opened her eyes quickly and said, "What? I thought my target was the bullseye! Why are you switching targets no?" "You're getting distracted. So I'm putting myself as the new target. Now I know for a fact that you'll focus. If you mess up, you'll have to deal ith the fact that you'd fatally injured me and I'll have to kick your ass too. So stop standing there and shot the arro above me!", I yelled at her. Sag nodded her head and closed her eyes again.

Come on Sagittarius. You got this. Just aim above her head. Aim. Above. The. Head.

Once  Sagittarius sighed, she released her bow and it traveled through the air. As Sag's eyes remained closed, Cap's were still opened. 

Wow. I can see her arrow clear as day. She really is amazing at this. Once the arrow became closer, I realized that the arrow actually went above my head and hit its target. "...That's better. Now open your eyes.", I said. 

I opened my eyes and saw that the arrow DID NOT hit Capricorn. I sighed in relief super quickly. Shit I could've been a goner. "Now that you're not distracted anymore,  switch from the bow and arrow to something different. And remember to not get distracted. As part of the Elemental Forces, we can not afford to get distracted by anything. Distractions aren't worth interacting it.", Capricorn said while walking away from me. 

In case you're wondering  what the Elemental Forces are, I'll explain it to you into simpler terms. The Elemental Forces is similar to ROTC, the army or even the navy except that we're only three people and that we don't use violence on the innocent or has any effect on everyone in the solar system. The reason why we were created is because of the fact that Saturn and Uranus are at risk of being endangered. You see naturally Saturn & Uranus close to each other. It does them more harm being so close to each other. Plus both of thise planets have some rough deliquents as well. Saturn's rings' are damaging Uranus' west side just like Uranus' five moons are damaging Saturn's south side.  So now you guys understand  the Elemental Forces was made.

"What should I be doing?", he asked me. I turned my head and saw his immature ass. "You know what you need to do! I'm not going to keep constantly repeat myself. You're still the weakest in the group which means YOU have the most work to do. Your coordination skills are unbalanced, you only have lower body strength, AND you still haven't proved to me that you're actually skillful!", I yelled at him.