𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑨 𝑪𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒚 𝑨𝒔𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒏 & 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒅𝒐𝒎 (Part 2)

"Why am I feeling warm?", I asked. "Because your medallion is starting to release your memories. Get ready and good luck.", Virgo said.

...To be continued...

"Where the fuck am I?", I asked my medallion while looking around my surroundings. I can't see the sky that much because the trees are so tall. It's pretty humid wherever I'm at. I looked down and saw vines, branches, and insects everywhere. I'm probably in a jungle or a secluded island. "This is a visual timeline of your previous past lives. They can't see you but you can see them. If you let them walk through you, they'll possess your body and Virgo will have to put them back in place.", the medallion said. 

I continued walking to confirm my location. Animals kept popping up out of nowhere. I kept hearing footsteps and they sounded close to me. "You must hide Sagittarius.", the medallion said. "Why? I can take them on.", I said. "Because you might see your past self. You can't let them see you remember?", it said. I sighed and said, "Okay". So I decided to hide behind a tree since it's really wide.

**Sag's past self will have the slanted font**

*Sagittarius' Past Self*

Did you hear that?

Yeah, I heard that too. It must be coming from the North-Eastern Front. Someone must be intruding in that area. Does anyone if anyone is guarding that area?

Yes, my son and his defense team are guarding that area.

Well Merrel I think your son's team needs our help

"Captain! We just got notifications that the Southern Front is being attacked. They need backup.", a woman said on a walkie-talkie.

I sighed and said, "Understood. Change of plans...half of you go to Southern Front and help the injured and fight. While the other half comes with me to the North-Eastern Front to fight."

Some of my team left for the Southern Front while the rest stayed with me. 

Alright, now that's done. We need to hurry.

After I said that, my team and I  ran to get to North-Eastern Front.

...

**Back to current Sagittarius**

"So I was a captain in one of my past lives?", I said. "Indeed. Don't you recognize who that is?", the medallion said. "No...not really.", I said embarrassed. "That's Phineas Brimes. She was the captain of the legendary ship, Jina. It crashed into this island.", the medallion said. It quickly came back to me. "I remember now. She used to be an ex-navy admiral too. She saved everybody on the island and made sure everyone got back on land when they were rescued. I always thought Phineas was a man. not a woman. I can't believe she used to be me...I mean I used to be her.", I said.

"Can we see her fight? ", I asked. "Yes.", the medallion said. The medallion teleported me to the North-Eastern Front so I could get a glimpse of her combat skills.  I hide behind another tree and poked my head out just a little bit to see.

...

"Is everyone okay?", I asked.