How you met

Vaati

"Why are you so useless?!?!" Your mother screamed as she slapped you. It was nothing new though... "Go outside and don't come back until I say so!" She kicked you outside to a wooded area. Since your father died, your mother became abusive and mean, hitting everything at you constantly. She wasn't going to give you any food or shelter again... 'Whats the meaning to my life?' You commonly asked yourself. 'I can't take this anymore...' You heard towards the willow tree that stood on the cuff by the sea. The willow tree was where you buried your father, where the wind blew.

*time skip to place of willow tree*

'This is it...' The wind blew through your hair as it seemed to wipe away your tears. You stood on the edge of the cliff, tears blowing off your face. Whoosh! A powerful gust of wind blew you back to the ground before the second you could jump. "What do you think your doing dear?" A voice said behind you. "Wha...?" The guy had lavender hair, a purple robe, a belt and a crowned cap. His right side of his pale face was covered by his hair. The purple cape that he wore blew through the salty wind. More tears ran down your face, knowing that you would have to live in this hellish life. "What's wrong, a beautiful young lady like you should be happy to be alive!" He said, trying to comfort you. You blushed madly as you heard the word beautiful used towards you. "T-thank you...what is your name?" You asked, hoping to get a reply. "Vaati, the wind sorcerer at your service, my sweet. And you?" He said as he bowed. "U-um...(y/n)..." You replied. "I'll be seeing you soon darling (y/n)~" he said as he merged through the wind. The wind swirled around and around, leaving nothing but a single purple flower. You tucked the flower into your hair and smiled at the sky.
Ghirahim

Adventuring, that's all you did. You lived on Skyloft, altough you traveled a lot on the surface and you knew it better than Link, the legendary hero. To be honest, you didn't like Link and Zelda, his 'girlfriend' used to make fun of you at school and embarrass you. (Yes, I'm one of those gamers that play loz and HATE Zelda) You heard about a small temple, with a demon lord lurking around. 'If I leave it alone, it won't do anything to me' you thought. You tied your hair in a low pony tail and got your gear to go. You spread out your arms, turned backwards and dove down from the platform. On the cue, your black and white loftwing caught you. When you were a child, that loftwing swooped down and caught you when Zelda pushed you off on 'accident' because you sat next to Link. The look on her face was priceless when you

came up with more than yourself...

*time skip to surface*

Diamonds. That's all you saw floating around. What were they? You brushed off the thought and proceeded to make your way through Faron woods. Then you saw it again! Why are they here? Two days ago, they weren't there. That's when it hit you. You felt a presence behind you and quickly shot your daggers at your it. You turned around to see...what is...he? The guy frowned and tried to pull out the daggers that you shot. He had white hair, pale skin, a whit unitard, whit gloves, and a crimson cape with jewels on it. He had...diamonds!! It was him!! "So it was you with the diamonds huh..." You said as you slowly approached him. "Yes, aren't they beautiful?" You ignored his question and proceeded. "Who are you?" "The demon lord, Lord Ghirahim, at your service, my beautiful young lady~~~" you blushed at his words but kept your guard up. "What's your name my darling?" Somehow, still being the demon lord and all, you felt you could trust him...weird, but then again, you were all about weird. "...(y/n)..." You said. "Pretty name for a beautiful girl!" Your cheeks turned crimson. "A-aren't you the one that kidnapped Zelda?" "Why yes, of course, that stupid, pathetic, slutly girl was nothing to me though" "So I'm not the only one..." You mumbled. "Nope. I hate her too!!" He said enthusiastically. You giggled at his words and softly smiled at him. "Well, Miss (y/n) I will be seeing you later!!" He said as he vanished into a circle of diamonds. You pulled out your daggers and called your loftwing, silently wishing you would see him again too.
Link