Alone

A/N You guys are probably are going to hate me for this but you guys aren't gonna get back together yet~ but you shall be REUNITED again...!!..in the next chapter that is...so yup. And sorry for the slow updates n'stuff!! Thanks for the reads and Enjoy!!

Vaati (Start to fall)

Your lungs burned as you dashed away from your 'mother'. She chased you across the beautiful flower field, storming towards you as she stomped on the flowers, avoiding the path. She finally caught up to you and pulled you by the hair. She forcefully grabbed your wrist as your wrists stung from the self-inficted scars. She began kicking you around as you struggled to get away. You saw the chance and shot up and ran, ignoring your metalic taste in your mouth and your body that was sore all over. You felt pathetic, lonley and hopeless. 'Its no use...' You thought as you reached the edge of the cliff. "There is no where to run now and your coming back with me!" The woman said. You slowly backed away, glancing over your shoulder. Dead end. The sea was storming as the waves clashed against the boulders. "Its a dead end for you!!" The woman crackled. She advanced closer and closer at you too smaller and smaller steps back. You felt your foot slip, as you reached for a hand. But nobody came...as usual...the willow tree became smaller and smaller as your view was surrounded by black.

Ghirahim (salty diamonds)

You looked at the beautiful sky from the top of the tree, where you had built a platform where you could lay on. It seemed nice but ever part of the world was neither 'nice' or 'beautiful'. 'How could I be so stupid...?' You thought as water welled up your eyes. You were clumsey, unadventurous, weak and tired. Just the thought of him would make your eyes water. You looked at your white loft wing in the sky (or any color) as he glided in the orange and crimson skies. 'Its getting kinda late...' You thought to your self. Your body didn't cooperate with your mind, although you wanted to get back to your house before it got completely dark. You honestly didn't care now, nobody will come for you, nobody will welcome you. Your eyes began to feel heavier and heavier as tears flowed from your eyes, wetting your scarf.

*time skip to very early in the morning*

Your eyes began to flutter as you saw the sun about to rise. Your body finally got up towards the leaping deck. You jumped off, brushing a few tears and called your lift wing. You felt dizzy and hot, a sick feeling in your stomach rise to your throat, making it hard to breathe. Luckily, your loft wing picked you up in time, saving you from the fall to the...surface. The air supply shorted every minute. Your throat burned as it felt like it was being choked by something. You gasped for air, hoping to get air, but didn't. Just as the sun began to rise, darkness swirled around it, making it pitch black.

Link(Nightmares)

Work seemed to drag on and on, day after day. You never ate, slept or really did anything. Your boss had to eventually send you off the hook for work for a few days. Even if you tried to cry your self to sleep, the same nightmares would react over and over, waking you up each time. You also became extremely ill, not even being able to stand. You often cried your eyes out, regretting each breath you took. It was your fault for being such an idiot. 'It's hopeless...' You thought everyday after crying your eyes out. You just wished that this living nightmare you come to an end.

Sheik (fix)

You took a few days off work because your emotional state as well as you physical state. You knew your body was becoming weak and frail, you weren't eating, sleeping and exercising enough. You became more and more fatiuged everyday as you thought about the biggest mistake you made. It was your falut after all... Suicidal thoughts poured into your head, you felt trapped, unable to reach for a hand, incapable to get that rope off your neck. The more you tried to get out, the more it tightened. It was just a never ending loop...You heart was shattered, broken, cold and forgotten. In all of the successful years in your job, this, was the one thing you couldn't fix.

Dark Link (Treasure)

(Sorry these are short) Your natural talent, art was begning to fade away. You couldn't even pick up the pecil without shaking or tears pouring out of your eyes. It hurt to see that talent that your family gave you fade away. (Artistic talent is not genetic) The one thing you had treasured for years after that fire...You just watched your house burn to ashes as your family saved you. The only thing you treasured...until you met Shadow... But now, that was over so it really didn't matter. You still had to attend school, you started cutting so you were sent to guidance. It never helped though (really teacher? Yes, send me to the guidance counselor that I don't know to 'discuss' about my problems...never helps)The kids picked on you constantly, you never snuck out to see him. It was all back to what people said was normal. You didn't think it was normal in any way, shape, or form. Your heart was shattered, broken by the person who you to get loved you no matter what....but then again, it was your fault...you were now sitting in the same tree, picking at your food. A shadow casted over you, making you look up. It was the bullies again...and it was the 4th time this week, after you two broke up, the bullies saw the chance to throw you around again. You just ignored them but you knew it would just get worse. You were just an abandoned doll now, stangnet, broken and trapped. "What do you want?" You asked in a quiet voice. "I donno a punching bag..." The leader said. "And I'd think you make a great one!!" He said with a laugh. You got kicked, punched and pushed and pulled. They kicked you around and around until someone picked you up from the neck, choking you. You vision began to blur and your air supply began to lower. "I hope you enjoy your trip" one of them said. 'This is it...no hero to save me, no one to care. All of the treasures are gone...ashes ashes and I fall down...' (Ring around the rosie was actually about the black plauge so yup...thats just great.) You felt the ground hit you as you struggled to breath. All of the treasure that you managed to save out from the ashes was out of your reach. They were fading...just like the broken fragments of your heart.

Happy masks salesman(masks)

"Are you okay (y/n)?" That's all you heard today. "I'm fine!" You answered back with a fake smile. "Everything's okay...I'm always happy...I always have to be..." The tendency to trap your depression inside grew. You covered your scars with the sleaves of your clothing, saying "I'm fine" over and over to conceal your feelings. It was your fault so you didn't really deserve the attention other people need. The masks you wore, smiling, telling people your 'fine'. The poems that he wrote still haunted you. The masks will device the feelings...even love. Maybe you'll down in your pit of lies and masks that you put on. The salesman was the only one who you could take your mask off and share your feeling with. Now you just trapped those feelings, ready to explode, but you had no one to tell or show. The mask stays on...

A/N alright that made absolutely no sense cause I'm tired playing alien isolation, skyrim, call of duty and other loz stuff...video games is my religion. So yup. My brains probably dead too so yup. But next chapter will be awesome. I promise.