Your special day

A/N Wow. 166 reads. Not bad..not very bad...anyways I did say on the comments that Zelda will be the main 'villain' in this story thing. So...yeah. I also will and have been drawing the covers.Enjoy!

Vaati

It was your birthday today, but it there really wasn't anything to celebrate about. Your mother beat you more than usual because you went missing for the last couple days. (You were over Vaati's) You were kicked outside without any food. You instantly ran towards the willow tree where Vaati promised to meet you. You were out of breath when you got there. Vaati caught you in his hands. He laughed and pecked your cheek. He walked over behind you and put something around your neck. It was a neckless with a beautiful purple stone. You widened your eyes as it sparkles in the sun. "Happy birthday!" He said, holding you tightly. You smiled. Maybe it was a special day after all...

Ghirahim

"Guess what day it is~" Ghirahim said, pulling you into a hug. "What? Is it a special day today?" You asked, obviously not knowing what in Skyloft he was talking about. "You don't remember your own birthday?" He asked. It hit you like a ton of bricks. It was your birthday! "Oh, ha ha thanks for remembering, I haven't celebrated in years..." You said, drifting off, your gaze held on he ground. You remembered last time when the kids 'celebrated' your birthday. You only you got was your loftwing injured and a sprained arm. And that wasn't exactly the most exciting present ever. You felt coldness on your ears. You reached your hands to your ears and felt earings. They were shaped as diamonds. "There as beautiful as you my darling~" he said, pointing to his earings. They were matching earrings. The jewels glimmered in the sun as you tackled him to give a hug.

Link

"Happy birthday (y/n)!" That's all you heard today. You replied with a small smile or a thanks whenever this happened. You and Link were going to kokiri village, the place he grew up in. The sun fell quickly an you stretched your back as you closed up the shop. You locked the door and headed towards hyrule castle town's center. You were greeted by Link, who had something hiding behind his back. "Hey, what's that?" You asked, pointing to the bag that Link was 'hiding'. He laughed nervously. "What bag? He he...er...com on let's go before it gets too late!!" He hopped in his horse, you after him. You held his waist tight as Epona galloped across Hyrule field. You finally made it to a small wooded village, still day. (Many of you know the reason why) Link gestured Epona to a small tree house, not very tall but not very short. Link hopped off his horse lifted you up and placed you down. You looked at the house down and up. Nothing seemed very special about it. Link, who already was proceeding up the ladders, smiled at the house up. Once you got up there, Link was already in the tree house. "This was my old home, its small but it fits its needs"he sat on the bed as you zat next to him. He pulled out the bag again and held it out to you. "Happy birthday my sweet angel~" you held the bag in your hands and pulled out a green hat, much like his. You smiled and put it on. "Best present ever, thank you Link!" You crushed him into a hug and pecked him on the cheek.
Sheik

You sat in the center of the sheikah children. Apparently, Sheik told everyone it was your birthday and now everyone was handing you presents, which you gladly accepted. But now even the kids were trying to hand you a gift. It was a small doll, made out of straw, leaves, cloth and twigs. It was nice, very nice in fact, and they clinging on to you, begging to take it because the time they put into it. You smiled and accepted the gift. (Sheikah tribe is a small tribe so its the kind of town where everyone knows everyone) You spotted Sheik, who was struggling to get to you. He got out,gasping for breath. You giggled as he clumsly got up. He then handed you a small leather bag. You opened the bag to see what was inside. It revealed a green ocarina. Your father had once taught you how to play, so you were incredibly happy about the gift. You tackled Sheik into a hug and said "Thank you Sheik, your the best!" He then kissed you on the lips as the Sheikah people went wild for,whistleing and clapping.

Dark Link

The group that bullied you didn't bully you since. Shadow was always by your side because he declared he would not leave you by yourself ever again. (Not in a wrong way) You sat by the shops, with your hood up. You were waiting for Shadow because he needed to buy something for someone. Brilliant. You heard the door bell ring from the shop. Shadow came out with a medium sized wrapped box. He smiled at you as he walked towards you. He lead you to a small garden and sat you down on a water fountain. He handed you the box that he bought. Then it hit you. It was you birthday today! You carefully unwrapped the present and opened the box. It was a big box of pens, pastels, pecils and other art supplies. (I'm running out of ideas here...) You smiled and kissed him on the lips, thinking what you should get him for his birthday.

Happy masks salesman

The salesman took a day off work today because he insisted on a small couple party for your birthday. He took to you a small clearing in the middle of the woods. He decorated it with lights and flowers and made the most beautiful thing ever. Open the box a note said. The salesman told you to go on ahead because he forgot something. You did as the note said and opened the small box. You pulled out a beautiful blue bracelet. Something warm wrapped you from behind. "I don't usually make bracelets but do you like it my dear~?" "Like it? No I don't like it." The salesman's expression turned gloomy. "I love it!!" He lifted his head up and shot a smile. "You really scared me..."