We met again!!

(You've met with a wonderful fate. Haven't you?)

A/N I'm taking requests!! And I'm doing a Happy Masks Salesman one! Tell meh wht ya guys think!!
Vaati

You bumped into Vaati more often because that willow tree is where you always went when your 'mother' gave you a good beating. He always would tuck a flower into your (h/c) hair. He always made you feel wanted in the surface of the earth. He showed you trucks with wind, in which you always loved. You and your father always played in the wind, and so Vaati reminded him of you, of the wind you used to play in. The freedom you used to have. Over time, you learned that he was a minish. He also had a castle above the and, which he promised to take you to some day, escape from all your worries. He was always someone who was there for you, when he found out that your mother was abusive, anger filled his eyes but with a mixture of sadness and concern. You may have even developed a small crush on him...
Ghirahim

As usual, you always ventured to Tue surface, except with Ghirahim at your side. He knew some really cool places. You both had the same feelings towards Link and Zelda and got along pretty well. His eyes were filled with both sadness and anger when you told him about the bulling and humiliation. But when he heard that you always got your revenge, his expression changed to a mischievous one with a smirk plastered on his face. He showed you his abilities to do things, in which you found quite interesting. Who knew you would even grow a small crush on the demon lord...
Link

While you headed towards the market and worked more and more at the blacks smith's shop, you casually bumped into Link. He was a adventurous and brave young boy. He told you exiting stories about his adventures, as he promised to take you on one as well. He always flustered when people called you a couple, as so did you. (As Zelda fumes in anger) He taught you some sword techniques and battle stances. Overall, he was a nice guy and maybe you even developed a tiny crush on him...
Sheik

You got a invitation to the Sheikah tribe again. It was a great festival especially with Sheik around. The kids kept teasing you both, as you both tired dark crimson as they did. Even Impa showed some interest in the affection in you two. Sheik was a nice guy, loved to read kinda like you. So both of you shared the same hobbies and got along real well. You might of secretely grown a small crush on him.
Dark Link

Dark Link, or what you referred to as Shadow, saved you from bullies everyday. He proudly announced himself 'your Hero' in which you blushed at. He was sweet and overprotective but he was over all a nice guy and you both got along pretty well. He was the Shadow or the dark side of Link, hence the name. Hewatchrdyoy draw after he beat up the bullies one by one. You grew more and more fond of him, your heart racing whenever you talked to him.

Happy Masks Salesman
How you met

You rode on your horse, (horse name) towards Hyrule's shops. You lived with the Zoras, because your parents abandoned you, so you were realetively close to the shops and houses in Hyrule. You also had the tendency of hiding your true face, always deciving and conceling your pain with your smiles. It was your first time there, because most of the Zoras never really left their home, Zoras domain. Princess Ruto was jealous because she knew that Link would be there. You really didn't care about that guy, as much as she made him sound very good looking and nice, she didn't really convince you. You finally reached the gates to Hyrule's shops. As you you were wrapping the rope for your horse around the fence, you spotted a feathered round object. Out of curiosity, you picked up the object. It was a bird-like mask, covered in blue and black feathers. You were actually interested in crafting yourself. You touched the texture of the elegant mask then noticed a carving on the inside of the mask. (I will be drawing this along with your character!!!) You carefully flipped over the mask and looked at the small letters carved into the mask. 'Please return, if lost, to Happy Masks Shop near hyrule castle' it said. Well, might as well be usufull for once. You gazed up at the huge gate, then took a step into the town. There were people dancing, chasing coo coos and just standing or walking there. (Based on Ocarina of Time) You spotted a colorful shop, and with big letters, it said 'happy masks shop'. Bingo. You headed towards the shop, avoiding people and animals. You creaked open the door and peaked in. A strange man, with ginger hair and a purple robe sat there, with a rather bored expression. You walked towards the counter, though you did not intend to, made no sound. "Um..." You said with a slight smirk. The man jumped and fell off of his chair. "Gah!!" He said as he fell with a thump. You stared wide-eyed. "Are you alright?" You asked as you helped him up. He looked up and gladly accepted the hand that you reached out to him. "Thank you" he said with a somewhat creapy smile. You smiled back, still holding the mask that you found. "I found this out side of the town, I presume its yours sir?" You said as you handed him the mask. He smiled and held the mask tightly to his chest. "Thank you!! I've been looking for this all day!!" He said as he bowed down. "I shall invite you over for a thank you tea session!! What is your name beautiful young lady?" He beamed. "(Y/n)!! And you?" You said as you blushed at his words. "You can call me the Happy masks salesman or masks salesman fo short!!" You smiled at the somewhat weird name and waved as you left the shop. You hope to get an invitation soon.
Meeting again

You got a invitation to the salesman's home, a few days later. You got to know each other better while sipping your favorite tea. He promised to teach you how to make masks some time. People around the town said he was mysterious and not to be trusted but you saw more than the semi creepy smile he wore. You always blushed when he made that smile. He wasn't creepy, he was just different, kin of like you. Some Zoras said you were creepy and humans and Hyrulians said you an outcast. You could feel your heart melt when he smiled....is this love...?