Over

A/N Again, I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating! School has become just such a drag, secluding me from basicly everything. Its not fun. So anyways, comment, vote and follow. Enjoy!!!

Vaati

"I'm sorry, Vaati, I didn't mean it!!" You shot back. "It clearly said my name on the cover! You could have stopped and put it back!!" He madly shouted back. He was steaming with anger. Why? Because he found out you read his journal. You admited you read his journal, knowing that he would find out either way. It was your fault though, but he over reacted! He began shouting and insulting you in ways you never had imagined he would ever say. Your heart was already broken but then Vaati came, started mending it then shattered it into a million pieces. Just then a finger pointed out the door. "Leave." Vaati stated plainly. You looked at him, his eyes weren't even showing the slightest emotion. This both angered and saddened you. After ripping off the neckless Vaati gave you, you wobbled over, feeling very sick as you left the castle. As you tummbled down the invisible stairs, warm tears ran down your face.

Ghirahim

"Ghirahim, please try to keep it organized, we cleaned it two days ago..." You said as Ghirahim put a book the wrong way in his book case. He gave you a :3 face and put the boon the right way. "Your journal is just as bad..." You mumbled a bit too loudly... "You read it?!" He exclaimed. "No..." You lied. "Tell me." "I didn't..." "(Y/n) tell me." You could he the seriousness in his eyes and the fact the he called you by your name means that he really is serious. "Yes..." You answered in shame. "Why didn't you put it back?!" He said, steaming in anger. "Well, I was curios and-" you were going to say sorry. "This is exactly why I hate humans..." He said outloud. You were hurt, more than ever. You could feel your heart shatter in pieces, turn cold, and lock away forever. You took of the earnings he gave you and dropped them on the ground. "Well, then I guess good bye then..."you said as you dragged yourself out the room as you headed out the door. 'He probably hates me now...whatever...' You tried to convince yourself that he would come back but it never worked. You wobbled onto your loftwing and flew skywards to skyloft as the wind dried your tears.

Link

"Link? Link? Link where are you?" You shouted. Link and you were shopping for food when of course, you just had to be split up. You saw a green hat in the narrow alley, assuming it was Link's, you headed towards it. "Link! I finally found y-" You widened your eyes at what you saw. Link was kissing a girl...and not just a girl...Zelda. You felt like your heart was just stomped on then stabbed with a knife. Link, wide-eyed too, was trying to break away from the kiss. But Zelda kept going. You turned around, threw off the hat he gave you, gave a hard smack at Zelda then ran away fat as you can. As you, weaved through the crowd, you could hear Link's voice saying "(y/n), I can explain!" His voice faded farther and farther away as droplets of water streamed from your eyes.

Sheik

"Sheik, where do I put these?" You shouted from the other room. "Just place them on the shelf alphabetically according to size and color!!" Sheik shouted back. 'He really is a perfectionist...' You thought, organizing the books. 'Then will he find out about the journal? Nah...it's not he measures them r anything, he doesn't go that far...I hope...' You peaked into the other room only to find him measuring all the books, marking them with a pencil. "Oh, and there are markings on the shelf, make sure you follow those!" He shouted. You ran back to the place you were working and shouted back "um...Yeah!" And went back to work, worrying if he would find out or not. "Hey, I noticed that a very important book was 1cm off, did you read it?" Sheik said from behind. You slightly looked to the left and said "no...?" "You lieing...1 because you answered that like a question, and 2 because your right handed and you looked to the left. Liers do that." (I'm not kidding, if your right handed and you look left, your lieing and vise versa for left) Feeling defeated, you glanced to floor and gained up enough courage. "Yes...I'm sorry Sheik I really-" "It clearly was addressed with my name on the back of the cover! You could have put it back and left it alone!!" "Sheik, I'm sorry it was a mistake! I shouldn't have done that-" (You shouldn't have done that -BEN drowned) "No, you shouldn't have!! Why did I even trust you with the library...?" "So you don't trust me then?!" You said both angerly and sadly. Tears welled up your eyes as he answered "No, I don't trust you!!" Sheik immediately regretted his answer...but there was nothing he could really do. Gritting your teeth, you grabbed the ocarina and gently tossed it at him. You dashed out the door and quickly wobbled in your horse and rode off to your home. "Good bye then..." You mumbled as you dried your tears with your sleave.

Dark Link

You and Dark Link were chasing each other around because...there really doesn't need to be a reason to everything! You were being chased by Shadow, why you ask? You had his precious hat. "Come and get it!!" You teased. "Aw..come on princess, give it back!!" You turned around and stuck out your tongue, running backwards...not such a good idea. Again, you tripped over the tile, sending Shadow's hat flying into a bucket of green paint...which was on a plank of wood which had a bucket if yellow pain which went flying across the room and onto Shadow. You let out a snicker then bursted out laughing. Shadow seemed amused too, despite the fact that his clothing and hair was now covered in paint. He now had yellow hair and a green hat on...kind if like Link..."Shadow, look in the mirror! You look like Link!" His laughs faded away and turned to a angry expression. His eyes were glowing a brighter red now as he stormed towards you. "Shadow, I was just joking ar-" "Don't ever joke about me and that rascal! He is nothing in comparison to me!!" He spat. "Shadow, chill down your overreacting I'm-" "You should be sorry! You don't know what its like to just be a Shadow! Just an imagination! A fake! Something people fear! A fear light like you humans scrub away!!" He snapped. You were shivering in fear, you've never seen him as angry like this. "W-well, I guess I'm human s-so you don't need me huh...?" You spat back. You took a black paint bucket and smothered it all over the painting of the place you two met You threw the bucket across the room. Shadow just stood there, doing nothing. "Well, I guess that didn't mean anything to you either!!" You ripped off your art apron and ran out the door, slamming the two towering doors behind you. Your lungs burned as you stumbled from the castle, entering the woods. You wiped the tears away with your sleaves as you headed deeper into the woods towards the village.

Happy Masks Salesman

"Come on...please open up.." You told the stubborn man. The salesman was refusing to eat his food...again. "I'm not hungry darling..." You sighed and held his hand. "Please...this is the least I can do..." The salesman slightly shook his head and lyed back down. "Please? I want you to get better like that one boy you wrote-" you paused your sentence. "What...did you..." The salesman started. 'Might as well tell the truth so he doesn't get as mad after...' You thought. "Yes...I did read your poems...I'm sorry-" "Leave." The salesman said with a glare, his eyes were open, filled with hate and irritation. "Excuse me?" You said, hoping to hear another answer. "Leave and don't come back." He stated, his voice was more demanding than usual...more than when he gets mad at his customers. You know you shouldn't have read his personal things but the problem was already growing every minute you waited. Standing up, you dashed out the window back to home...you don't really know where you elong anymore...I guess its over...