Alone Together

A/N yup. I know its a song by fall out boy but its fit for this chapter. And if you guys are wondering what all of those typos are is mostly because my tourettes(which is a disorder that makes you tic and twitch uncontrollably) Anyways thanks all of you for the reads (I mean 1.58K?!?! Thanks so much bros, you guys are awesome!!!) and make sure ya vote and follow and all that stuff! Enjoy!!

Vaati

You felt softness and warmth wrap around you as you began to stir. The sound of weeping began to sound too familiar. You opened your eyes to see beautiful ruby eyes, sparkling with tears. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you!! Its all my fault..." Vaati said, more tears raining down. "It was my fault, I never should have read your dairy without permission... I'm so sorry Vaati..." You said in a weak voice. Droplets of tears ran down your face as you wrapped him in a hug. He sniffled and hugged back. He then loosened and gently held your head...closer and closer. You shared a passionate kiss and loosed your shoulders. All of the pain seemed fade away as you kissed deeper and deeper. You both gasped for air as you pulled away and shyly smiled. "Will you be my precious flower again?" He said as he pulled something from his pocket. "Of course!!" You said leaping towards him, into a hug. He wrapped a string around your neck. You pulled away to see what it was. It was the very neckless he gave you, it gleamed in the beautiful sun light, reflecting on the walls. "Thank you (y/n), I love you..." He said as you both driffted to sleep.

Ghirahim

You felt trees break your fall from the hard ground. You groaned to get up then fell from the trees, hitting rocks. Yes rocks. You felt your head pound with pain as blood dripped down from numerous parts of your body. The burning sensation came back again, making you cough out a crimson substance. You looked over to your now injured loftwing. "You really in no shape to fly are you?" You cooed, trying to calm him down. You took off your scarf and wrapped it around his wing. You brushed the blood off the corners of your mouth with your arm then gently patted your loftwing's head. He plopped down and snuggled under your arm. You felt burning come from your throat again, making you cough out more blood. (I've had experience with this in a accident, it does burn beforehand) Your body gave up and plopped down with your loftwing. Minutes later, you heard russling from the bushes. The loftwing shot up and protected you as you struggled to get up. Trying to get up made it worse, making you cringe and cough more blood. You breathed heavily, sweat and blood dripping down. You grabbed onto the trunk of the tree and finally pulled yourself up as you felt noxious as doing so. The russling got louder and louder every breath you took. Tears poured down as you saw who it was. "(Y-y/n)...?" The demon lord looked surprised at what he saw. "One and on-..." You were cut off, your legs gave up and fell down as Ghirahim caught you. "What happened my dear?!" "Nothing...it's not you care..." You mummbled, glancing towards the ground. A hand gently touched your face, moving it towards the demon's face. He closed his eyes and let the tears fall. He then pulled you into a hug and cried on your shoulder. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, so sorry, I shouldn't have left you...I'm a mess now, I can't use my magic, I can't eat, I can't do anything!! I want you....I'm sorry (y/n)...I need you..." He said between his cries. You gently hugged back and let out the tears. Every stressful thing just seemed to flow out, evaporate. "I'm sorry it was my fault too...I need you too..." You said back. He then pulled away from the hug and lifted you chin. He then melted into a sweet kiss before clipping something onto your ears. You touched your ears to find the diamond earrings that he gave you. You smiled shyly and snuggled in his arms. "My beautiful diamond..." He cooed into your ear as you were carried in his arms into his now, clean house.

Link

The lonely days continued day by day, without anyone to pull you up. You finally got ready for work, ready to 'move on' with life. Zelda came in often, bothering you as she did so. You dragged yourself home after a tiring day of work. "Hey listen!" A tiny voice said. "What do you want Navi...?" You said with a weak voice. She spun around you and swung right back at your face. "Hey, you don't look good!" "No really? How could you tell?" You sarcastically replied. She spun around you again and flew into your pocket. You reached in the pocket for the key as Navi flew out. The pocket was surprisingly empty, until you realized that the fairy had it. "Hey!! Give it back!!" You yelled a you ran after her. She then turned a sharp corner as you followed behind. You crashed into someone as soon as you hit the corner. You let out a annoyed groan and quickly stood up. "Hey need a han-" you stopped your sentence because if the sight you saw. "Um...h-hey (y/n)..." Your expression turned to a frown as you chased Navi down the alley. "Navi, please give them back..." You said slowing down. You felt tired because the work and no sleep you had. "Navi..." You whined. The sweat dripped from your chin onto the pavement. You tasted blood in your mouth as Navi few back towards your house. You groaned as you ran after her again. You sharply turned the corner only to be grabbed by a hand. "(Y/n)...please listen to me..." Link said. Sighing, you looked back with a sad expression and turned your body towards him. "....I'm sorry (y/n)...it was all my fault...I shouldn't have let her kiss me...I can understand if you will ignore me again but I just wanted to say-" he was cut off by your lips crashing onto his. Link tensed at first but then melted into the passionate kiss. "I'm sorry too..." You said, resting your head on his chest. "Are we back together my angel?" "As long as I get my keys back!" You said, tackling Link into a hug.

Sheik

Its been days...or weeks...since you've broken up with Sheik. You really lost track of time because of the time spent alone. You spent hours sitting in your dark room ,huddled up in the corner. You couldn't get ahold of yourself, or anything. You could fix up patients, animals and all sorts of people and animals but your heart felt like it was broken forever, something you could never fix alone. Today, you just cuddled in with your bed, curtains closed, lights out and doors locked. You heard a faint knock on your door. "If its mail, just leave it there in the pile..." You said in a weak voice. Silence screamed before a knock again. "Its...it's Sheik..." A sigh escaped your lips. You slowly got up and quickly dressed into a blue tunic, black pants and boots. You tied your hair into a messy pony tail and walked up to the door. "Is there something you need...?" You said as you held your gaze on floor. "Um....I just wanted to say...that...I'm so sorry (y/n)...I hope you can forgive me..." You felt your heart piece back together again. You tackled him into a hug. "I'll take that as a yes!" He said as he kissed your cheek. "You missed!" You said. You cupped his face and melted into a kiss as he lifted you up to his chest.

Dark Link

The grip tightened on your neck as you took eath regreting breath. "S...st..p" you managed to get out. "Or what? Your Link rip off boy friend is gonna get me? Oh~ I'm soooo scared!" He sarcastically said. "Well news flash outcast! There's no hero to save you now." A tear rolled down your cheek as you spit out blood, pouring out of your mouth. (Sorry its gonna get a little cheesy here I have writers block but I still wanted to give you bros something) "I would not be so sure about that." A voice said. A dark figure rose from the shadows. "S-shadow...?" You breathed out. "The one and only." He plainly stated, then gave you a small smile. "Um...you see I-I was..we were just playing around...hahha..." The leader said, slowly backing away along with the whole group. Shadow gripped the handle of his sword and pulled it out. The gang screamed and ran for it. You held your sore neck and groaned in pain. A warm hand gently touched your shoulder. "Sorry I over reacted...I really shouldn't have done that...I want..no I need you (y/n)...I can't do anything without you..." "Me neither...I'm sorry too..." "Awkward couple hug?" Dahdow said, opening his arms. (Anyone Gravity Falls? Everyone says I'm like Bill Cipher) You dove into his arms and pecked him on the cheek.

"My princess..."

"My hero..."

Happy Masks Salesman

Its been a long chunk of time since the break up. Ruto tried to cheer you up but as hard as she tried, she failed. You occasionally visited the markets but it hurt too much. The people gave you weird looks, and laughed at you. 'Nobody understands...I'm just...different..." Those words repeated like a broken tape recorder over and over...just different...just diffrent...a misfit...misunderstood...It felt like the world was shuting you out again, like before you met the salesman. 'I have met with a terrible fate haven't I?" You said to yourself as you stared at the reflection in the fountain water. A single drop of water fell into the fountain from your eye. Your vision began blurring with tears as you let them fall free, onto the surface of the fountain water. You felt a slight presence across from you on the other side of the center piece of the fountain. You quietly peered over on the other side, only to see a fimliar figure, the salesman. You could see him mumbling under his breath before covering his mouth with his hand. The salesman's muffled cries seemed to get to you, like you had to do something. You suddenly lost balance and slipped into the fountain, gaining the salesman's attention. "...(y/n)...?" He asked, slowly approaching you. "...h-hey..." You said shyly, looking down at the water to hide your tears. "Are you okay...?" He asked quietly, helping you up. "...I'm fine..." You replied even quieter. "I'm...always fine..." You mumbled.

"I'm...always...."

Tears began to pour out of your eyes and absorb into the concrete. The salesman pulled you into a hug and wrapped his warm body around you.

"You'be been holding too much in...please don't lie..." He said as he hugged you tighter. He then let out a sigh and looked at you, straight in the eye. "I'm sorry (y/n)...I over reacted...a lot...I'm not fine...and you aren't either. I was always alone, an outcast until I met you. You felt like I belong somewhere, and someone cared about me...can we be alone...together?" You sniffled and hugged the salesman back. "Yes...alone...together..." You said with a smile.

"Alone...together..."