OLD 4. Dark magic 1

"Okay so... this one is oak, right?" Tenebris asked while her runned to a tree. "Yeah." Kris confirmed boredly. "And that white one is birch!?" He pointed to another tree. "Yup." Suddenly a bunny jumped out of a bush. "Look!" Tenebris pointed at the small animal. The bunny hopped away and Tenebris runned after it. "Oh Com on..." Kris sighed and ran after him. "Tenebris can you stop chasing animals for five! minutes!" She yelled at him. 

"Kris! my hair got tangled up! A-Again..." She slapped herself. 'You've got to be kidding me!' She came to him and started untangling his hair from the bushes. "If you don't want your hair to get tangled the STOP. RUNNING. AWAY!!" She pulled on his hair. "OW! That hurts!" She looked at him with death in her eyes. "And it'll hurt even more, if you don't listen to me."

Tenebris gulped. "C-Could you tie my hair up? Please." He looked at her with puppy eyes. She sighed again. "Okay, Okay!" Kris untangled his hair and took out her hairbrush. She started brushing his hair. 'Why did I even agreed to take him home! This boy is such a pain!' Tenebris started humming. The tune was so familiar. It almost sounded like...Rapunzels healing incantation. Kris was left shocked 'How does he know this!' "Where did you hear that song?" Kris asked while she braided his hair. "My mom sang it alot."

The world came to a stop. 'His mom?...Don't tell me..' "W-hat was your mother like?..." She asked trembling. "Well...I don't remember her. The only thing I remember is this song." He looked at Kris's face. "Is there something wrong?" He asked worried.

"Do you...remember the words..." She asked, she felt chills running on her back. "Yea, it was something like this...Flower, gleam and glow... let your power shine." He started singing. "Make the clock reverse." Kris now joined him. "Bring back what once was mine...what once was mine..."

"Wow! You know it?" He beamed but his smile quickly faded. "H-Hey, what's wrong." Kris was looking onto the ground. Tenebris placed a hand on her shoulder a concerned look on his face. "Kris..." She looked at him a smile on her face. "It's nothing, really. Now turn around so I can braid your hair."

"O-Okay..." He turned around still a concerned look on his face. She started braiding his hair again. 'It can't be...'

.

.

.

"Are you sure you know where we are going?" Tenebris asked walking beside the girl. 

"Are you questioning my skills?" Kris asked back, slightly annoyed. "NO! Of course not...But are you sure..." Kris sighed. "I don't know where we are..." She admitted, disappointed in herself.  Kris sat down against a tree, her head buried in her hands. "Who am I kidding. If I can't find some stupid town then how am I supposed to find Varian?..." She could feel tears rushing into her eyes.

Tenebris sat beside her. "Who's Varian?" She looked up at him. "You really want to know?" Tenebris nodded. Kris took out Varians diary from her backpack. She opened it and looked through it's pages. "He's my brother...I think..." Ten looked at her weirdly "Wait... you don't even know if he's your brother?" 

"Well, I've lost my memory I think six years ago... I don't remember him nor my parents. But I remember when I first woke up! There were a lot of people around me. They told me who they were and what happened to me...but they didn't told me about my family until a few weeks ago." Suddenly he hugged her. Kris didn't know what to do. A FREAKING demon was hugging her!  "W-Why are you hugging me..." 'Don't stutter you weak shi-' "You seemed like you needed it." He smiled at her sweetly. Kris couldn't help but blush at this boys actions.

"We should find a shelter for tonight." Kris quickly got up and walked away fastly. "Hey! Wait for me!" 'Why did you open up to him! He's a demon for gods sake!'