NEW 1. Birthday full of emotions (part one)

The sky was beautifully blue with no sign of clouds and the sun shone onto the kingdom. It's a great day for a party. Today, Corona celebrated the defeat of Zhan tiri. The streets were colorful and full of life. Kids were running around, music played and some people were dancing to it. 

The queen of Corona walked in the streets, greeting her people. Two girls walked up to her, one slightly taller with red hair and the other one with raven black hair. "Hi Raps. Do you want to go with us?" Asked the taller one. "We were going to check out the stands!" Said the black haired one.

"Oh. I would love to girls but I was looking for Kris. Did you girls see her?" Rapunzel asked the two sisters. They nodded their heads. The black haired replied. "She's in the library, We've already tried getting her out but it's no use." The red head nodded. "Well, I didn't try yet, I'll catch up with you girls!" Rapunzel waved goodbye to the girls and runned to the library. She walked in and started looking for the girl. She found her sitting in a corner of the library, reading. Rapunzel sat next to her.

"Hi Kris, ehm...what'cha reading?" Asked Rapunzel and gently nudged the girls shoulder. Kris looked up at the queen. "Oh, hello, you majesty." The girl greeted. "I told you to call me Rapunzel." The queen smiled at Kris. Kris looked back to her book. "I'm just being polite." She said unimpressed. There was an uncomfortable silence that Rapunzel couldn't stand. "So...what's that book about?" Rapunzel asked again, trying to start a conversation but Kris replied with a simple answer. "Mosquitos..." The queen looked at Kris who once again didn't pay attention to her. "And...Why would you read about them?" Rapunzel asked another question and the girl showed her hand to Rapunzel. "They bit me." She once again replied with a simple answer and went back to reading.

"Oh...Look Kris I have an idea. We should go find Keira and Catalina and spent some time with them. Just us girls. What do you say?" The queen tried getting Kris out of the library. Kristine looked at her and said. "Are you trying to get me to the party?" Kris exactly knew why the queen was here, Today was also Kris's 15th birthday. For Kris, her birthday was a curse, always something bad would happen to her. On her 7th birthday the whole Corona was almost destroyed. On her 9th birthday her dad got sick and her brother left her to go look for a cure with his dad, they never came back. On her 11th birthday she went to the forest so she could get away from her own birthday party and fell into a pit and damaged her brain. And who knows what would happen today, so on this day she just tried to get away from everyone. It was almost like Zhan tiri was the one who cursed her and she desperately tried looking for answers.

"C'mon Kris, birthdays are the best! It's the day you were born! You can't just skip that!" Rapunzel tried to cheer up the girl. Kris looked away from the queen. "I just wish I was never born..." Rapunzel looked shockingly at the girl and grabbed her by shoulders, forcing her to look at Rapunzel. "Don't say that Kris! You're the best person I know, your smart, cunning and kind...in your own way...Don't let just some stupid little things take away what's good in you." Kris looked at the queen, anger in her eyes. Rapunzel realized she said something wrong. Kris got up and started yelling at the queen. "Yea!? You think getting abandoned is just some stupid little thing! Is Corona getting destroyed on MY birthday a stupid thing! Is ME getting myself almost KILLED some stupid little thing! I don't even know why I'm still talking to you!!!" and with that she run away from the library. "Kristine! Wait!" Rapunzel ran after her but lost her in the crowd.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kris ran away with tears, she heard the queen yell after her but she was already running through the crowd. She got to the bridge and ran away to old Corona. As she was running through the forest she stumbled and fell. Kris layed for a while and the she slowly got up, she looked at her scratched palms and held them against her chest. Then she got up and runned rest of the way to her house.