NEW! 2. Birthday full of emotions (part two)

"Varian!" Rapunzel looked at the boy, anger in her eyes. Little Kris stood beside him, kinda scared, she's never seen the princess so angry. They just returned home after Cassandra took the moonstone and soon they found the kingdom taken over by the Saporians and her brother. Can you really blame the little girl for turning her back on the princess, after all this time she just wanted to be with her brother.

"How could you do this!" Varian came closer to the cell, looking at Rapunzel with a frown. "I want you to know, I wish it didn't come to this." He slightly knocked on the bars with an evil smile, but he quickly frowned and gripped the bars. "But when someone trusts you... and you betray them...well..." He let go of the bars and stretched out his arms while stepping away from the cell. "This is what happens."

"MY kingdom needed me." Rapunzel tried to reason with the boy while he walked around her cell trying not to yell at her in front of his sister-not again. He wanted to tell her how much it hurt him to do all those things, to tell her that he regrets it, and to just be friends again...but she wouldn't forgive him....and really. How could she? He's tried to kill her, her friend and mother, kidnapped her mother, and threatened her, and now, he helped the Saporians took over the kingdom. And still, one person still wanted to be with him...his little sister. He really didn't deserve her forgiveness. "I couldn't do anything about the amber and I had to stay." He looked at Kris, she pleaded him with her eyes. Without a word he could understand. With just one look he felt so guilty. "I never meant to break my promise to you Varian. We were friends."

He turned to her with a smile. "That's the beauty of my plan!" He came closer to the cell. "In the end when your memory has been erased...we could be friends again." He walked away while tapping on the cell bars. Rapunzel gripped the bars and once again tried to reason with him. "But you're only making it worse! None of these people did anything to you!" That finally broke Varian he turned to her. Kris could see he was at the verge of tears. "It's not what they did to me!" He turned around so noone can see his face. "It's what I did to them! And there ... there is no way that they will ever forgive me..." He tried to blink away some of the tears.

"How do you know, if you don't give them the chance." 'Rapunzel really thinks that someone could forgive me' He still tried to deny it. "I took their queen prisoner! I-I threatened their princess! I helped these guys take over their kingdom!" He counted on his fingers. "You think anyone's gonna give me a second change!?" He turned around and walked to Rapunzel. Kris could see the guilt in his eyes. Even though he thinks noone could forgive him, his sister already did that. "I don't think so.."

"But I forgive you!" The little girls voice rang through the dungeons. She ran up to her brother and hugged him. 'Did she really? After what I've done?' He pushed his sister away slightly, trying not to hurt her. "No making them forget, is the only way, to fix what I've done..." Varian just wanted to cry now, suddenly Andrew gripped his shoulders and turned him around so he couldn't face Rapunzel or Kris. "Yeah... there's been a slight change of plans buddy." 'What is he talking about? What are they planing?' Varian looked at him confused. "Now that she's back, we don't have time for you to get your memory formula right." 'Okay I seem to follow...?'

Then Clementine spoke up. "We are still using the formula you've created. Quirinium explodes!" She smiled evilly. "It will turn Corona to ashes..." Varians eyes widened. He couldn't believe it! The only people he currently trusted and could even considered friends... betrayed him. WE HAD AN AGREEMENT! "What! No-NO, no Y- We agreed nobody would be harmed!" He pointed his finger at Andrew in anger. HOW! How could they do this! Kris gripped to her brothers leg. "Relax Varian." He put Varians arm down. "You don't wanna end up on the wrong side of history." 'So stupid Varian! You've doomed them all! YOU JERK! "You understand buddy." 'But still...' Varian looked at Rapunzel, she pleaded him. 'Still I can make things right!' "You're right." Kris saw her brother reaching to his pocked to pull out something. 'What is he gonna do...' "I'm gonna have to ask you..." He pulled out a chemball and pointed it at the villains. "To step inside that cell."