A rocky start 2

Fuck it. I'll just post it.

"Are you sure you don't want warmer clothes?" Almaz asked, they were now walking through Kresten loch and Kris was shaking from the cold. "You're going to be sick." He took of his coat and handed it to her. "T-t-ha-nks!" Kris stuttered. One of his crew-mates came to him and gave him a new coat, as he was putting it on, Kris noticed that his arm looked like metal. 'What happened to that guy.' 

"Okay crew, were going to split up, if you find him, you know what to do." His crew nodded and they all went in different directions in groups. Then Almaz came back to Kris. "I'm going with you, it's dangerous out here." He walked past her and waved for her to come. "Okay.." Kris quickly followed. "This walk will take just a few hours. We're going to be there in no time." 

They walked through the frozen lake. Kris admired the beautifully frozen waves around them. There was almost no wind and the sun shone onto the snow, making it sparkle. This place looked so magical to Kris. "This place looks so beautiful." Kris said to herself as she looked at her reflection in the ice. "I'm so glad I got to see this. Almaz, thanks for taking me with you." She turned to him with a cute smile on her face. "I still don't know why you wanted to come here, it's just ice." Kris stopped shocked and started to stutter. "Are you- you're kidding- look- like- what! It's beautiful!" She stomped on the ground. "Yea, whatever." He started walking away. "Come if you don't want me to leave you." Kris started running to him.

"What are you guys even looking for here?" Kris asked looking into his green eyes, trying to study his emotions. 'What is up with this guy, it's like he lost all care for anything in life.' "It's nothing, really." Kris looked at any sign of emotion in his eyes. 'This question didn't do anything to him, what if I-' "How did you get that scar." Finally, his eyes widened a little, it wasn't much but Kris could see a sign of fear and hurt, then it turned to annoyance. "What if I asked you a question! What's up with the hair stripe?" Kris touched the blue strands of hair and smiled at the memory. "It's quite a funny story, Me and my brother were-" She was cut of by a blue masculine creature that came from under the ice. "What the HECK  IS THAT!" Kris yelled terrified and hid behind Almaz. "Ice Vodniks." He took of his coat and let it fly away in the wind. Kris could once again notice the silver glow of his left arm. 'IT'S MADE OF METAL!' Kris stepped back from him. Almaz grabbed a dagger from his belt and turned to the girl.

"KRIS! Get out of here, NOW!" Kris turned back on her heels and ran as fast as she could. He turned back to the monster, only to notice that he was now surrounded by them. He looked around, trying to find a way to escape. "Fuck!" The creatures got closer to him, ready to jump at him. He ran into a direction, as he ran past a Vodnik he stabbed his dagger into its stomach to keep it away, this obviously made them more angry and they started chasing him. Almaz ran as fast as he could, he looked behind himself to see the monsters reaching him, Once he turned back he saw a wall of ice right in front of him and run right into it. "AUCH!" He rubbed his head and then turned his back to the wall, seeing the creatures slowly reaching him. There was nowhere to go, there were walls behind him and on his right and left and right in front of him was a horde of Vodniks. 'I'll have to use it!' He looked at his dagger terrified.

'If you use it, there's no telling what will happen.' He remembered her words. 'Use it wisely.' He looked away trying to find another way, but his mind wouldn't let him think straight. "FUCK!" He brought the dagger to his palm and cut it. He whimpered in pain. The Vodniks blood on the dagger mixed with Almazs blood. "A-ancient evils of our past," He started casting a spell. His eyes started glowing. "Gift me with your dark." The blood from his hand dripped down to the ground and melted the ice. "Pledge my soul, and let the darkness burn" The wind started swirling all around him. His eyes went all black and his nails started growing. "Cast the darkness onto me." The ice under his feet melted and he was left floating above the cold water. "Consume the sunlight's glow." Horns started growing from his head and the Vodniks around him started to burn. "Summon a deadly power." He brought his left hand up above his head, and it grew bigger and bigger. "I want to see my hated foe..." He brought his hand down and as the weapon touched the ice, everything turned white. "Devoured" Only Almazs now demonic voice could be heard.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kris ran for a few minutes now when she heard a loud explosion from where she came, and before she knew it, she was washed away by a massive wave. The water swayed her from side to side, the coldness feeling as if someone was stabbing her over and over with thousands of knives. Kris could only think about the pain. Her eyes were closed and her body was limp, there was nothing she could do, her body was useless against the force of the wave. 'It's so cold! Cold! COLD!' Her lungs started burning, and her head hurt. Then finally the wave came to a stop, and left Kris on the cold ice. Kris' body started to catch it's breath, but as she did, she coughs uncontrollably. The burning in her lungs was unbearable, her head started turning and burn.

"He-lp...m-e" Kris coughed as she whispered those words. She was unable to speak. Tears flooded into her eyes. 'Everything burns!' Kris shivered in the cold and coughed again. 'Is this how I'll die?!' Her eyes widened at the thought. She coughed again. 'I don't want to! Help me someone! Anyone!' Kris mustered all here energy and yelled as much as she could. "HELP!" Her squeaky voice was barely audible. She started coughing again loudly. Kris couldn't move nor could she call for help. 'This is my end!' Her eyes started loosing their light and she started slowly closing them

Then...she heard footsteps.

A person.

Kris turned to her side and saw a boy with long black hair. Kris' eyes lit up. "...help..." She let out a squeak and then, her world turned black.