Chapter 3 - N-A-K-E-D disaster

The following morning, the imaginative golden sun rose in slow motion. The dark black sky turned into a bright Royal blue. The brilliant looking milky clouds got up from sleep and started traveling around the sky. Rey felt the tapping sun-light against her face. Moments later, she wondered where she was. She recalled waking up around dawn and finding Hux inside the room; he identified it as Luke's.

Hux informed her: that he had already gathered her personal belongings from downstairs and placed them inside Luke's room. She was welcome to stay or better rent his room as long as she wanted. He made sure to underline that she was welcome to stay for good.

Rey sat up against the bed and gazed around the room, noticing that everything she owned was surrounding her. Her mobile and laptop were next to the bedside cabinet. She would have a lot of work to organize everything. But she could not complain since Hux was kind enough to get her stuff. She was no longer living with Phasma. Last night's events slowly unfolded inside her mind, and she started freaking out.

If she were not fast enough to reach Ren's apartment on time, she would be in the hands of Crait. Phasma's dating someone from Crait; how could that be? Her reality had changed suddenly in one night. What was she supposed to do now?

She reached for her mobile and looked at the clock. It was almost 6 a.m. "Work!? Damn!?" she cursed under her breath, and she flipped the covers against the floor and stood up. "I'll be late," she mumbled to herself. Inside the chaotic room, she started looking for her outfit. She found a black tight under the knee skirt, a white shirt, and her heels. She grabbed a clean towel, the costume, and a clean pair of underwear and dashed out of the room.

In her confusing state, she managed to find the bathroom door and busted herself inside, locking the door behind her. On her way there, she didn't see any of the Ren brothers. Since it was early morning, she assumed they were sleeping. Hux ensured she could use their house as hers. She did not bother if Ben agreed or not.

She brushed her teeth and took a quick shower. Rey turned off the running water and stepped out of the shower looking for her towel. Yet she did not find her towel there but a very naked Ben. Suddenly both of them were facing each other speechless for a second. Then they both got upset and tried to find something to cover themselves. After that, chaos was unleashed.

"You pervert. What are you doing here?" Rey flipped as she was trying to wrap the towel around her body. Her hair was dripping down, and she was glaring at Ben, ready to kill him.

Ben was also in a dire state. "That's why I told Hux we should not allow you to stay!" he shouted at her trying to put back his boxer. "Hey! You think I planned this! Are you crazy!"

"I don't know! Were you?" said Rey with a louder tone and took a step towards him. "I locked the door! How did you unlock it? You were freaking pervert!"

Ben tilted his head, processing what she was telling him. "Are you stupid or what? The lock is broken! The door cannot be locked!" he cried out, narrowing the distance between them.

Rey paused for a moment and gazed at the door and then back at him. "Was I supposed to know that? Are you kidding me? Do you enter the bathroom without checking? Are you deaf or a child!"

Ben gathered his fingers into a fist; his eyes were deadly pinned against Rey. They both have forgotten they were half-naked quarreling inside the bathroom. "It's not my problem. It would help if you even were not here!" he uttered in a deeper tone.

She tightened her grip around the towel, making sure it would remain in place, and got closer boldly, "Take your pervert self out of here now! And it's not like I want to live in this forsaken place. But I'll remain until I find a better one. I already got permission to stay here. Go and figure it out with your brother. Idiot!" she spat.