What Happens in Vegas

Harry doesn't know if his pounding headache is what wakes him up or the sun shining in through the hotel windows. Either way, he curses under his breath as he slowly rubs the sleep away from his eyes. 

"Fuck," Harry whispers to himself as he opens his eyes. Yellow/white sunlight shines into the room through the curtains. Usually, Harry remembers to close the curtains all the way to avoid situations like this, but he must've forgotten to do it last night. 

Deciding that the sun is far too bright, Harry throws the blanket over his head. From under the blanket, he pats around blindly for his phone and finds it plugged into the wall. At least he remembered to charge his phone last night. Staring at the bright screen doesn't help ease his headache any, but he doesn't care. Judging by the pounding in his ears, he'll have a headache all day anyway. 

Harry knows the night was a wild one when the camera app launches when he unlocks his phone. Sighing, he taps on the icon at the bottom of the screen, hoping that the photos will help him remember the events from the evening before. 

Most of the photos are blurry photos of the ground or bad selfies. Harry deletes most of them but keeps a couple of the funnier ones to post to his private Snapchat story later. Speaking of, Harry exits the camera app and switches to Snap. Sighing, he taps through all the photos and streaks he's been sent by various girls this morning already. 

He takes a quick photo of himself, making sure to include his collarbone and jawline, and scribbles an 's' at the top before sending it to all of his streaks. Almost immediately he gets a couple of girls responding back with various hearts or compliments about his physical features. He doesn't even bother going through and opening all of the messages because, honestly, he doesn't care enough to. He's not interested in any of them anyway, although, some would be good for a night out.  

Sighing, he decides to get up and try to start his day. As he slides out of his bed, he feels a piece of paper crunch under his foot. Confused, he glances down. From the looks of it, it's formal whatever the document is. The paper has a strange pinkish appearance to it with blue borders.  He bends down and picks it up gingerly, his stomach dropping as he reads the word at the top, 'Certificate of Marriage'. 

Well, Harry's vacation just got a lot more interesting.