Chapter Two

*Your P.O.V.*

~Flashback~

I walked into the high school, trying to find the principal's office, but it was hopeless. This place was like a maze.

"Can I help you?" A snotty voice asked behind me.

A girl with stringy blonde hair stood behind me, giving me the death glare. A girl with red hair stood next to her, making the same disgusted look.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N)—"

"Yeah, we didn't ask that," the red head cut me off.

Oh, so these are the mean girls.

I rolled my eyes at them. "No, I don't think you can help me."

"Not that we would want to," the blonde rebutted.

"Then why ask?" I instantly replied.

They both snarled at me and walked away.

Wow, I took two steps into this place and already met the mean girls. Lucky me.

There were plenty of students walking past me, all giving me the same looks of confusion.

Jesus, is it really this abnormal to see a new girl?

In an act of boldness, I grabbed someone's arm and pulled them over my way. It was a guy dressed in a light blue shirt with blond hair.

"Hey, can you help me?" I asked.

He gave me a nervous look before smiling, "Uh, well, I'm usually not much help, but I can try."

"Thank you." I smiled. "I'm (Y/N), and I'm new here."

"Gee, well, I'm Butters," he said, twiddling his thumbs together. "Where ya going?"

"I need to get to the principal's office," I replied.

"Oh, well, that's easy. Just follow me!" he flashed a bright smile and led me down the hall.

More students stared on our way there. It was as if they had never had a new person here before.

"It's right here," he said.

I sighed in relief. "Thank you so much. I don't know what I would've done if you didn't show me."

"Well, jeez, it was really nothing. I gotta get to class," he said.

"Okay, well, I'll probably see you later. Thanks again Butters," I said, gently brushing his arm.

A slight blush formed on his face as he ran down the hall.

How adorable...

I knocked on the office door before entering. PC principal greeted me and brought in my class representative to show me around to school and get me through my first day.

A taller tan male, wearing a green hat, walked into the office. "Hi, I'm Kyle."

"Kyle, I'm going to have you show (Y/N) around. It is crucial that you make her feel welcome," PC principal said.

Kyle nodded, and I followed him out of the office.

"Ew Kyle, what are you doing with her?" the blonde from earlier said, as we left the office.

"Bebe, you shouldn't be so rude," Kyle instantly said back.

"Whatever, it's rude of her to show her face here," the girl snarled.

I was about to respond, but Kyle beat me to it, "I'd rather see her face than deal with your shit attitude."

She was taken back, and I was too. Instead of replying, the girl rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Sorry, the girls here can take some time to warm up to," Kyle apologized.

"I've noticed, but thank you," I replied.

"Don't mention it. I'll show you around," he said.

He gave me a tour of the school and took me to my first class. Just before parting ways, he told me to join him and his friends at lunch, mentioning that there was an extra spot. Because of Kyle's warm welcome, I didn't expect it to be as big of deal as it was.

I walked towards Kyle and saw that the guy I ran into earlier was there are well. I instantly smiled and went to join him, but the drama started shortly after I took a spot across the larger man.

"Hi Kyle, Butters," I smiled to the two of them.

"What does this new bitch think she's doing?" the fat male said.

"Oh, fuck off fatass, she's cool," Kyle instantly replied.

"I-I agree," Butters added.

"What did you just say to me?" the male glared at Butters.

"Sorry, did I need to sit elsewhere? I didn't realize that you'd need two spots for your fatass," I said.

"Oh shit, she roasted you," a male in an orange parka commented.

"Oi, shut up, you poor fuck," the large male grumbled.

Kyle spent the time introducing the three males in front of me. I met Cartman, Kenney, and Stan.

"Why does she have to sit with us?" Cartman whined.

"Because she's fucking hot, dude," Kenney replied, winking at me.

I gave him a polite smile in a response.

"What the hell is this?" an emotionless voice asked behind me.

I turned to see three more boys at the table. One in a blue hat, a boy with shaggy brown hair, and a black guy.

Kyle spoke, "oh Craig, Clyde, Token, this is—"

"Why is she in Tweek's spot?" the monotone voice spoke again.

"She needed a spot to sit," Kyle explained.

"But why Tweek's spot?" he questioned.

"C'mon man, we don't even know when Tweek is coming back," Stan said.

"What? Craig miss his boyfriend," Cartman taunted.

The boy in the blue hat instantly flipped him off.

"Just sit down, Craig. I'm sure it will be fine," the darker skin boy said.

Craig gave me an unsure look before sitting down.

~Present day~

"I need to go check on him," Craig said, getting up to follow the jumpy blond that had ran off.

Boy, me sitting here ended up being anything but fine.