Chapter Five

*Tweek's P.O.V.*

I quickly ran down the halls, trying to get as far as I could from her.

Why does she insist on talking to me? I don't understand. Why can't she go bother one of the other boys? Why does she have to talk to me with her stupid eyes and stupid hair- and she's just so-

In the middle of my thoughts, I collided with someone, knocking me to the ground

"Tweek??" Craig's monotone voice rang over me.

Oh, thank God!

I instantly rose to my feet to hug him; he was quick to return the hug. Normally we didn't show much affection with each other, especially not like this, but I was having the worst day and hadn't seen Craig in weeks.

"What's wrong?" Craig asked.

"M-my panic attacks- th-they're g-g-getting worse," I tried to say while slowing my breathing. "I'm go-going to g-get sent b-b-ba-back to the institute."

Craig rubbed my back. "It's okay, Tweek. Just calm down. You aren't going anywhere..."

His voice was so calm and certain. How could he be so calm right now? This was a disaster.

We stayed like that for about a minute before my breathing naturally matched his, helping me finally settle down.

"Now that you've calmed down, do you want to tell me what's making you freak out so badly?" Craig asked, pulling away slightly.

I looked into Craig's blue eyes, and I couldn't focus. Not on him. Her voice was the first thing I heard. She was laughing with the guys like I had heard this morning when I arrived, and then her face slowly took over my mind. Every perfect detail slowly formed-

"TOO MUCH PRESSURE!" I shouted, knocking my thoughts away.

"Tweek..." Craig calmly spoked.

I looked back into his eyes and I felt my anxiety start to return. "GAH!"

I pulled away from him completely and ran farther down the hall. I couldn't even look at my boyfriend anymore. What is going on with me?

I quickly ran into the boys' bathroom, locking myself into a stall, and sliding down to the floor.

My stomach was in knots, and I was starting to feel lightheaded. My anxiety was worse than it was before I went to that stupid place-all because some girl had shown up...

"What am I going to do?" I muttered to myself, burring my face into my hands.