Chapter Twenty-One

*Your P.O.V.*

Tweek pushed past both Craig and me to rush down the hall. I could tell by the look on Cartman's face, something was said.

"What did you say to him?" Craig asked, grabbing Eric by the collar.

Eric started to say something, but I didn't need to hear what was about to come out of his mouth. It was clear that Craig was going to take care of that. I just wanted to find Tweek and see if he was okay. It was clear that whatever Eric said really got to him.

I rushed down the hall, not knowing where to really go. The halls were still crowded with people who were procrastinating going to their first class, making this all the harder for me.

Think (Y/N), where would you go to have a mental breakdown?

It suddenly hit me, and I went straight for the gym. No one was around, so I made my way to the boys' locker room; the stench instantly hitting me. But looking past that, I heard faint sniffles, and I knew it had to be Tweek.

"Tweek?" I called out.

There was no answer, so I decided to go farther into the locker room. When I turned the corner, I saw Tweek sitting on the bench alone in tears.

I instantly rushed to him. "Tweek..."

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" he shouted back.

I stopped in my tracks. "Tweek, can you please just talk to me. I didn't mean to cause you any harm, and I feel like that's all I have done."

"YOU KISSED CRAIG!" Tweek yelled back in response. "I-I liked you s-so m-much, and you k-kissed my boyfriend."

I took a seat next to Tweek making sure I kept my distance. "Tweek, I didn't kiss Craig. I would've never done that to you. I already felt like I was making your life hell, I would never go for your boyfriend. Craig kissed me at the party...I'm sorry..."

"...you...you mean you d-didn't kiss him?" Tweek asked, looking up at me.

"Here, let me tell you what happened while you were gone," I suggested. "I don't think you are going to like all of it, though...but I feel that you should know."

Tweek gave me a small nod but still avoided my gaze.

"After you left, I was paired with Craig for a project. He took me out to smoke with him to get on better terms. He told me that he was pretty sure that I was the reason you left...because you liked me...is that true?" I asked him.

Tweek didn't answer right away but then suddenly looked up at me with an angry look on his face. "Wait! You're telling me that Craig knew I liked you, and he kissed you anyways?!?!"

I had never seen Tweek so angry, nor have I ever seen him so certain of his words and thoughts. Tweek was no longer crying but looked rather determined with his thoughts. He instantly got up and started towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"To kick Craig's ass," Tweek snarled, leaving the locker room.