Chapter Ten

*Your P.O.V.*

I showed to school that next morning and sat at my usual table alone for breakfast. I had honestly gotten used to it, but I still wanted to make sure Tweek was okay- so, I looked to the boys table often, but today Tweek seemed to not be here.

Is it because of yesterday?

I shouldn't be nosey, but I was really concerned for him. Having sever anxiety can't be easy, especially around some of those guys.

"You can come sit with us," a voice above me said.

I looked up, shocked to see that Craig stood there with a tray.

"What?" I questioned.

He let out an aggravated sigh. "Tweek is gone for a while. I don't know, you made him wig out for some reason, but he's going to get help. Hopefully, when he comes back, you won't bother him so much- but there is no point in you sitting here sad and alone for the meantime."

I couldn't find the words to reply. I couldn't believe that Craig was the one to invite me back over there.

"Are you coming or not?" He asked, obviously getting impatient.

"Y-yeah, I'm coming," I replied.

I followed him to the table where the boys eagerly greeted me. No one seemed fazed that Tweek was gone again. Was this something that happened often? I wanted to ask, but I knew it wasn't my place.

I spent the rest of my day, trying to let things go back to normal, but that seemed impossible. I liked my life before Tweek came around, but I preferred my life when Tweek was here. This was his element, his home, not mine.

I tried to brush it off throughout the day. Each of the boys made me feel comfortable besides Craig. I wasn't too shocked though. That seemed to be his nature, not inviting me to sit with them. It was like he invited me to feel less guilty and went back to his regular self, well until history class came around.

Class had just ended, and I was worried about my project. I had already planned to see the teacher to talk about it, and it seemed she had the same idea.

"(Y/N), Craig, and Token, will you stick around after class," the teacher requested.

As the other students left the room, the three of us gathered around the desk.

"As I am already sure you know, Tweek will not be here to complete the project with (Y/N), so I am assigning her to your group," the teacher explained. "So, you will all work together, is that understood?"

Token quickly nodded, but Craig rolled his eyes. I didn't really care who I worked with, but I had a feeling that this was going to be a tad bit more complicated than I wanted it to be.