Chapter Eight

*Tweek's P.O.V.*

My eyes darted to the clock and back to (Y/N).

I can't do an entire project with her. I can't be around her at all. I can't focus.

(Y/N) started looking at our project and coming up with a plan. "I was thinking we could look at maybe the past things that FDR did that made it so easy for him to form the Allies Powers with Britain and France, but overall I think we should look at his early life and elections to give a little more..."

I looked to the clock again. There was still twenty minutes left in class.

I can't do this.

I felt a hand graze mine, and it was (Y/N) trying to get my attention. I looked into her eyes, and I couldn't hear what she was saying. I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't be here.

"TOO MUCH PRESSURE!" I involuntarily yelled.

The entire room was staring at me now, and (Y/N) was trying to say my name. No, I needed to leave.

I abruptly grabbed my bag and ran out of the room. I didn't really know where I was going to go yet, but I needed the chance to breath.

Just as I turned the hallway corner, I collided with another person, knocking me back a bit.

I looked up to see Mr. Mackey standing in front of me with an irritated look on his face.

"Tweek! What do you think you are doing? You should be in class. You can't keep cutting class to go freak out, m'kay? I can't handle this anymore, m'kay? Since you've been back you've had more panic attacks than you have been to class. We're going to my office and calling your parents, m'kay?" he lectured me.

I followed him to his office, where he called my parents. Their conversation wasn't all that long, and my parents agreed to pick me up- and that's when my day went from bad to worse.