Chapter Nineteen

*Your P.O.V.*

When I got to the end of the hall, I saw Craig and instantly went over to him, but I also saw Butters, who fled at the very sight of me.

I hope Craig hasn't said anything about this.

"Jesus, did you really need to come right now? I need to talk to him," Craig snarled at me.

"You could've warned me that he was back," I argued with him.

"I didn't know!" Craig barked.

Craig seemed more annoyed than usual, and I didn't want to make it worse- but I was starting to panic.

"He didn't tell you?" I questioned.

Craig simply flipped me off before walking off.

"Wait, this doesn't change the fact that I need to talk to you," I protested, following him.

"Leave me alone," Craig mumbled.

"Craig..." I protested, pulling on his arm.

"I said leave me alone!" Craig barked. "As far as I am concerned, Tweak is back, and you never kissed me."

"Me- I didn't kiss you," I argued.

"Then, don't talk about it because that's exactly what I'll tell him if he finds out," Craig threatened.

"The entire school know, dumbass," I replied.

"Then, let's hope they don't say anything," Craig replied, again trying to walk away.

"So, that's it? You get to kiss the girl he likes, and I take the whole blame? I get to be the bad guy?" I questioned in disbelief.

"You don't understand. You don't have a relationship with him. He's not just my boyfriend. He's my best friend," Craig said in a low voice, as he came back to me.

"Craig, I want the best for him, too. I don't want to hurt him, but unlike you, I didn't do anything to hurt him- I'm not going to just take the fall, so the guy who fucked up gets to hide behind the lie," I spat.

"Whatever," Craig huffed before flipping me off and walking away.