Chapter Three

*Tweek's P.O.V.*

I rushed to the almost empty hallway and leaned against the lockers. I slowly slid to the ground, trying to calm my heart rate and breathing.

H-how could I be replaced? With that girl! Where did she come from? Why is she so pretty?

"TOO MUCH PRESSURE!" I yelled to silence my thoughts.

Soon a pair of long arms wrapped around me, and I saw Craig there, trying to hold me close.

"It's okay, Tweek," he said staring to the ground.

"C-Craig!" I stuttered.

He rubbed my arm and repeated, "it's okay..."

"I just d-don't get w-wh-why she h-had to be in my s-sp-spot," I said. "Like I've been replaced- GAH!"

"Just calm down, Tweek. No one is replacing you," he cooed. "We're all happy you're back."

"Aw, look at the two gay love birds," Eric taunted with the rest of the boy and that girl following him.

Craig instantly flipped him off. "Shut up, Fatass!"

"I n-need to g-go s-see Mr. Mackey," I instantly said, getting up and running down the hallway.

*Your P.O.V*

"Is he okay?" Token asked.

Craig snarled and flipped me off. "He said that you being here made him feel replaced."

Craig was obviously angry, and this explains why he was so upset with me sitting with them in the first place. Although, this isn't really my fault, I still did feel bad. I would've never guessed that the guy who had left had such severe anxiety.

"He's overreacting," Kyle said.

He's not overreacting if he really does have anxiety. If I would've known...

"I can sit somewhere else," I suggested.

"No, don't be ridiculous, you're one of our friends, (Y/N)," Stan said.

"Plus, you're too hot to sit alone," Kenney added.

"Yeah, I don't want (Y/N) to leave," Butters pouted.

"Oh my god everyone just calm down. We'll just pull up a chair at lunch. It's not a big deal," Token said.

Everyone seemed to agree on the idea, and praised Token- well, besides Cartman.

"Goddamn it, we were so close to getting rid of her," he grumbled.

I just rolled my eyes in response.

The last bell rang, signaling that it was time to go to class. Each of us departed in our different ways, but I couldn't help but notice Craig giving me a death glare as he was leaving.

Maybe I should try to talkto Tweek.