Chapter Eleven

"When do you guys want to meet?" Token asked, as we made our way to the hallway.

"I have study hall this period. I could start the project, and if you guys are available, you could come help?" I suggested.

"I can't I have accounting, and we're taking a test," Craig said.

"I have chemistry, but we're just doing a review. I can come after," Token replied.

"Prefect, I'll see you then." I smiled to him.

I made my way to the library and started to outline what we could all cover in the presentation. It was only about twenty minutes into class before Token showed up.

"Hey," he greeted.

I gave him a smile in return as he sat down at our table. He took out his own laptop and note as well.

"I already shared the PowerPoint with both you and Craig," I told him.

"Perfect," he smiled.

We divided what we were going to do that class period between us. The project needed to be at least twenty minutes of class, meaning it was going to be rather long. Knowing that, what we accomplished that class period was not going to cut it.

"Did you just want to separate that rest, and we add our sections to the PowerPoint?" I asked.

Token chuckles a bit. "I wish it could be so simple, but if one of us isn't there to make sure Craig is holding up his end, he won't do any of it."

"Did you want to meet up tonight?" I asked.

"I can't tonight. After practice, I have to study for my AP test. But you should two should plan something out. I'll do a little bit of it tonight, but I can be there tomorrow," Token suggested.

"So, you want me to plan something with him?" I questioned.

Craig doesn't appear to be the biggest fan of me. I don't know how well this will play out...

"Do you want me to be the one to suggest something to him?" Token asked, sensing my hesitation.

"Would you? I just don't think- since the whole Tweek thing," I tried to explain.

Token gave me a warm smile. "Don't worry."