Chapter 18: The Violinist's Final Bow

(WARNING: Contains blood, violence, a major character death and a BEEG TEAR-JERKER! BE WARNED!!)

Months later after the bloody battle was done with, JoJo have told me that he and Erina invited me to their honeymoon to America as a gift of gratitude from them. I was surprised I was given an invitation to travel the Atlantic with the married couple, but at the same time I was concerned about what will happen on the cruise ship along the way. I overall accepted the invite just because I wanted to make sure that JoJo and Erina stays secure on their journey.

A few days before the ship was about to set sail, I stood near the pier at sundown silently as I played a serenade on the violin.

JoJo was about to accept the hands of fate... I deliberated worriedly, Right when the ship leaves, it's curtains for him...I don't want to have his life taken away... Right now, I know that Dio is still alive no matter how much we put him to rest. Months ago, I looked below to check if there were no traces of him after my comrades left the castle; it appears that I could barely see Wang Chen from below, thus that indicates me that the vampire will still plague England and the passengers on the ship more than the Green Horseman of Pestilence Lucifer has summoned on his behalf.

I heard a bark echo from afar, calling for my attention before I looked to my right and saw Danny run up to me and leaped on my legs with excitement. I looked down and petted his chin after I withdrew my violin.

"Aww, I missed you too, Danny." I smiled while the dog lapped its tongue with affection. Father walked by the pier, which caught me by surprise that he was up on his feet after months in the hospital. I wanted to give him a hug, but I don't want to break his bones; so I walked to him with awe instead.

"Father...?" I gasped as I looked at him speechlessly.

"It's been a while, my son."

Hearing father's voice made me shed a tear and deliver a hug to him.

"I missed you so much, father..."

"I missed you too."

Our hugs departed before I asked him about his health condition and it appears that he no longer has a common cold. He explains that he is taking a stroll along the streets to spend some time alone and heard that JoJo and Erina are having a honeymoon, which I already knew since the couple gave me an invitation. We all had a little conversation until I told him that I have to get going.

"Very well," he nodded, "I hope that you and JoJo enjoy your trip to America."

"I will."

A day later, I composed the Hamon Suite on Violin an hour before Speedwagon looked at his pocket watch.

"Blazes!" Speedwagon gasped, "Look what time it is! Their ship's about to leave!"

I startled when Speedwagon mentions about the ship and brought my violin as I rushed along with him towards the ship.

"OI!" Speedwagon yelled out to Poco, Mary Jane, Dire, Straizo, Tompetty, father, Danny, Zeppeli, and his Ogre Street mates and apologized that he was so late. I gave all of them a brief farewell hug and said that I will miss all of them as a whole before I ran up the stairs to the ship. As I went on the ship, I looked behind and saw some longshoremen lifting up a suspicious coffin.

This is not good, I thought with worries, these longshoremen are about to bring a coffin to the ship and I know what's inside that coffin based on what I remembered in my universe. If I let the coffin be, JoJo will be done for! I have to do something to prevent him from accepting his doom on this day of romance, but not right now...