part 1- CHANGED!

After telling Nandini that this was all a drama just to take revenge,manik left the venue.
Nandini was still in shocked, she could not believe her ears.she sits there on the floor and start crying. Suddenly her eyes fall on the fireflies jar,she opens the lid of the jar and continues crying and saying 'all is false,all is drama, all is mission'
On the manik was watching her, hiding behind a tree. His heart ached seeing her crying.
Manik(in mind): nandini i don't deserves u. Dhruv will keep u better than me.i know.then u will forget all these.then u will forget me too.a tear came down from his eyes with the thought of this only.
Then manik got a call from mukti.
Mukti:where are u manik?we have to get ready for the performance
Manik :yeah, coming.
After that manik left the place after taking a glance of nandini.
Fab5 got ready for the performance. Manik and cabir were lost.seeing this mukti says
Mukti :this is not working, where r u lost.this is fab5.today is our day.where is the excitement that used to be during our previous performance.
Hearing this manik show fake smile and extend his hand
Manik:yes guys, mukti is right.so Let's have a fab 5 hug.
They all hug each other.
After breaking the hug they heard a screaming of someone.turning behind they saw harshad screaming at navya.
Harshad:what the hell!!navya,where is nandini. It has been an hour.and she is nowhere to be found.
By hearing this manik got worried.
Navya :harshadji, please clam down.nandini will come in time. U don't worry worry.
Harshad:i just don't believe this girl.its only 10 minutes left for performance. And she is disseappeared. You know,i should not had made team wth such a weak, small town people like u both.
Navya felt bad by hearing all this. On the hand manik make a fist.
Shahid: guys have u called nandini yet?
Navya: her phone iss switched off,i hope she is fine.
Manik's heart stopped for a sec by hearing.
Manik in mind: i hope nandini hasn't taken any wrong step. No...no...no...what am i thinking!?she Won't do anything like that.
Aliya :where had nandini gone actually?
Mukti :aliya, may b she fled away fearing the competition?Who knows?its better,harshad will get a good lesson.
Manik turned away,his mind,not working.he cannot leave from here leaving his friends. They will get a doubt. He palms his face.suddenly a thought came into his mind.he can not leave from here but druv can.yes, druv will go.
He looks at dhruv and got astonished how can he be so relax?why is he not making an effort to find nandini?
His mind was about to brust.
His behaviour was noticed by none other than cabir.
Suddenly manik her nandini's sound from his behind.he close his eyes and left a breath.
Nandini: navya, i am here.
Manik turned behind and saw nadini. She was wearing a maroon simple knee length dress wih black sillettos.she was looking extremely pretty. Manik was watching her with open mouth. He had never seen her like this.

 He had never seen her like this

Nandini's dress

Harshad was,looking at nandini with bad eyes and says
Harshad : wow nandini u r looking gorgeous .
Manik got angry hearing this anad navya felt bad.
Nandini:oh really, harshad. I thought i am a small town girl.how can i look
Gorgeous? Nandini said mockingly.
Harshad if u dont remember,i Did not came to u to make any band, its u who pushed me to join the band.next time be careful with ur words.
Harshad got nervous
Manik pressed his smile seeing harshad's face.
Harshad put a fake smile and says :nandini why r u getting so serious so much,these happens Between friends sometimes.

Nandini: i haven't seen such frndship before. Lets just finish the performance first.i just can't tolerate some people around.its suffocating me.

Manik knows that all these words are for him.he was shocked to see Nandini s this side.
Mukti:whoa!!is this nandini?she is looking hot and sexy.moreover i loved the way she has answered harshad.
Aliya: yeah she seems to me changed.

Finally NH3 came to the stage and nandini took the lead,harshad guitter and navya keyboard.
Nandini start the song "HUMSAFAR"
from badri ki dulhaniya.
Manik got lost in nandin's singing. Ater one min harshad guitter string broke and he got baffled.unable ti manage it, He starts to make wrong tune.
Nandini tried to cover up by indicating navya to play tha keyboard . But the damage was done.

(sorry guys its just imaginative, i have no idea about musical onstruments)

After the performance, harshad went to tent and starts breaking the guitter.in the meanwhile nandini.,navya, shahid also came and stood without sayong anything to harshad.

The fab5 tent was also just adjacent to the NH3.so they can hear everything.

Harshad finding no way he starts baming the other members and says
H: becoz of u idiots, i lost musicana.
This all is done by u only

Nandini got angry and says
N: harshad we r not saying anything that does not mean that u can blame us.
Harshad:sceams and say "go to hell". F** NH3..F*** all of u.
By saying this, he left from there.
Navya started crying a,nandini tried to console her, but she also left from there
Nan: aiyappa, what else are left for to be happened tonight? Just end this night.

Fab 5 would go to the stage after two contestants.fab 4 except manik had gone to drink something. Manik did not feel like going anywhere. He stayed at the tent.
Nandini was about to leave the tent,she notice the fab 5 tent and manik sitting there alone.

Nandini enters the tent clapping her hands and with a lying smile.

Nandini!:wow manik!! Wow!! Hat's off to ur plan.

Manik frowns not understanding
Nan: why r u acting being ignorant? U can Stop now;coming a little a little closer to him he says' the mission is complete 'right??? And looks into his eyes.

Manik : what r u trying to say nandini?
Nandini: u all this planned, just not to take revenge from me but also from harshad. Caught u, manik!!!

Manik:what?

Nandini: that's why u just told me all that things, just before the performance. So that i could not perform.sorry not to meet ur expectations,nandini said making a fake sad face.
Just making a assumption that i hope that u haven't hamper harshad's guitar.

Manik:is this what u think of me??he asked feeling bad hearing all from these from her mouth.

Nandini: angrily ,don't ever ask what i think of u?i think u don't even care, why to pretend,she says disgustingly.

Manik regained his conscience and says
Manik: yeah u r right. But what abt u?
Nandini: me? What?
Manik: i thought u must be crying at some corner.here U r wearing bold dress and there is not even a single drop of tear in ur eyes.so i have thought i have acted infront of u, but now it seems that u have also acted along with me.
Manik was saying all these to hurt nundini, and he also knows she is not in right condition. She needs to cry and leave the act of being strong.

Nandini:manik.u caught me, i was also doing acting with u.,she says sarcastically.and turn to leave

Manik:ah!Won't u wish me for the performance??
Nandini:turning just her face a bit," i cannot do acting anymore."& she left...

Manik fell on the chair and llok towards the door......😑