part 2-SECRETS!

The fab 5 performance was about to start.harshad loose the rope Manik's harness. Manik got hurt in his hand, despite he completed his performance parfectly.
Nandini was not there during their performance. Finally all the performances were over.
All the bands were called on stage for results.fab 5 were declared winner.
Nandini had no emotion nither happy or disappointed butHarshad was enraged.and he left from there.
After sometime,fab 5 were about to be given the Trophy.
At that time, harshad came with a mike in hand

H: whoa! Fab5 won the musicana.but u know ladies and gentleman, this fab5 is not the same they look like. Let just show u a example and he plays a video through a remote
Everyone starts to laugh, even fab 5.by seeing fab 5 laugh, harshad turned behind and saw it was his video with a gay boy.
Navya and nandini were shocked.
Harshad screamed to stop the video. Just then cabir came close to him

C: so you have fallen on the grave which u had dug for me.

H: cabir!!! U!! u have done this!!!i will not spare u..

M: harshad!!it'd been a long time u r not beaten by me.

Nyo: what are u all doing? Its a College function, not a circus.leave harshad, right now.
Harshad looked at nyonika angrily and left. Navya also left behind him.

Fab5 were given the trophy. And they came behind the stage.
Mukti: what was all that about?
Aliya: cabir,why u have done this to vai?
Cabir:i have to confess to u guys abt me, but first i have to thank someone.and he looked around and saw nandini coming alone.
Cabir called nandini and manik also looked at them confusingly.

C: nandini, thank u for telling me in time About what harshad is upto.i know we r not even friends and harshad was ur band member in spite of that...
Cabir was about to say more..
Yes,nandini had heard harshad conversation with a person about leaking cabir video.finding no way,she told all these to cabir.

Nan: cabir,what harshad was upto totally wrong.but u shouldn't have done that to him also.i was shocked too seeing all those..
Cabir: nandini, i think u don't know him yet.he just need to be taught a good lesson..

Nandini: whatever cabir,i lost trust on my judgement towards people,she says this eyeing manik.
Manik felt bad hearing this.

Nan: i need to go now.
Just then prici came and told nandini
Princi: Where r u going?the party for fab 5 is about to start.

Nan: sir,i need to go home.

Princi: no, it's compulsory for all the participants attend the party. Where is navya?

Nan: sir, she had gone hostel.

Princi: ok,u will definitely come.

Nan: ok sir,says dejectedly and left.

Manik felt good coz now he can see her for few more hours

Mukti:cabirrrrr!!! What is going on!! My head is spinning!! Would u like to enlighten us...says angrily

Cabir: i have a secret which was about to be revealed by harshad, but nandini helped me in time.

Aliya : what secret!

Cabir : that i am a gay and i am in a relationship with raghab
Everyone got shocked except manik.

Aliya: guys, we r not the same anymore. I think we all should vent all our secrets today.lets satrt with me
Me and manik r not together from last two months

Mukti: i am on anti depression pills

Dhruv : i think i ammm..am in love with nandini..
Cabir shocked and looked at manik.

Cabir: manik, any secret??

Manik: place his hand in his face and says "NO"

Cabir looked at him doubtfully and says "r u sure?"

Man: yes

The screen freezes on every one face