Part 4- A NEW DAY

Nandini can carry both traditional and Western outfits but she  prefers to wear traditional. Since manik has criticized her about her class  in the musicana night,she took it in her heart.she has started waering western.
The next day nandini wears a black off shoulder top and jeans, but she did not wear any earrings intentionally.

on the other hand cabir mom was looking after him and cabir told fab 4 to attend College.
Fab 4 saw nandini and mukti told dhruv
Mu: dhruv! Teri nandini!!! Looking very hot nowadays.
Manik listening "teri nandini" feels bad and thought " why Nandini dressing up like this, she toh prefers traditional outfits "

Aliya: dhruv, go and propose her

Dhruv : now?

Alya: yes!!go... Pushing him a little towards nandini.

Dhruv goes to nandini and talked.fab 3 was watching them only but can not listen anything.
Manik was looking at them with full attention. Last manik saw nandini to smile a little and shaking hand to dhruv.
Dhruv came sadly to fab 3.
Mukti: what happened?  Did u propose her?
Dhruv nod his head saying yes
Dhruv stays silent
Manik: what buddy??? He said impatiently
Dhruv : no,she said no and we can only be friends only
Manik feels on the top the sky hearing this.
Aliya:don’t worry,dhruv,just give her some time
Manik: yeah buddy..said disinterestedly
Manik beat harshad alot at the College compound and he got restrain order for that.
Nandini saw navya not realizing harshad true face.
Fab5 and nandini join hands to reveal harshad.all of them were in hospital.
Aliya was about to fall, but manik held Her. Nandini saw this and that Manik's  eyes also fell on her looking at them.
Nandini left from there. Here manik was thinking " i hope, nandini is not getting any wrong idea"
Nandini was standing at a balcony of hospital
Manik came there and stand beside him.
Nandini feels maink without even looking at him
Nandini says calmly, i know, i don’t have any right to question u, but it’s jst keep troubling me.will u plz answer  me honestly??
Manik: yes,ask
Nandini: are u and aliya are together? I mean were together when we....

Manik: manik, how can u think like that i will double  time with bolth of u.

Nandini: i have told u what i have felt.and u were not with me in real.who knows in order to complete  ur stupid mission, you may have...

Manik did not let her complete and hold her tightly by her shoulder and says " listen nandini murthy, i have only lied to u on the musicana night"

Nandini could not understand that actually he was actually telling truth,she thought he was talking about the confession.

Manik jerks her lightly says in anger.

Ma: if u hate me so much nd don’t trust me a little bit, then why didn’t u say yes to druv.

Nandini: becoz my hatred towards u does not make me love dhruv.

Manik: dhruv has arranged so many things for u, just to propose u
Nandini : what?
Manik: i m talking abt the night when we..
Nan: manik,shut up,u r so sick,u r so disgusting. I feel ashamed today. Saying this she left..

Next day the jungle plan  had started.aliya and dhruv got closer. Nandini get to know the truth from manik.
The next day, manik keep telling sorry and Nandini tried her best to ignore manik and also save from harshad plan.
Finally they were successful in getting  harshad arrested.
In police station,nandini saw maniks hand  wound and told cabir to get him to hospital,saying this she goes from there without even looking at him.

At night fab 5 thought to party  and cabir suggested to call nandini.mukti told dhrv to bring her.nandini refused politely to dhruv. At that very time, cabir being impatient called dhruv,asked when they are coming.dhruv told abt nan not coming.cabir told dhruv to give phone nandini.
C: nandini, plz come,i really want to thank u in person.
N: cabir, i don’t want to come Manik's place.
C: think it just a venue for party,ok?? plz come..
N: okay...

Cabir to manik
Cab: she does not want come to ur house,says Mockingly
Man: why would she??and gets sad.

Cabir to manikCab: she does not want come to ur house,says Mockingly Man: why would she??and gets sad

Nandini's dress

Nan and dhruv came and party started, the played never have i ever.
After the game manik left behind dhruv.cabir mistakenly spiil the juice on nandini. Nan went to wash it and heard manik and dhruv talking.

Nandini heard how manik was confirming  about whom  dhruv had kissed and dhruv still love  nandini or not.
Manik, being happy, went to his room and start dancing.
Nandini came there and saw him dancing.manik seeing her, takes her
Hand for dancing.
But nandini remained still,no movement from her.manik stopped and look at her face which had  no emotion.
Manik: what happened, Nandini?
Nandini: so u were dancing becoz druv has moved on from me and i m not the one who has dhruv kissed.,says sarcastically
Manik: nan this is not the case,says sadly
Nan:what would u have done,if dhruv had not moved on?again pushed me away?manik, you keep saying me sorry  the whole day,u did not mean a single sorry.u even Don't know why r u asking sorry, says cryingly and left

Manik kept looking towards the door sadly &says to himself "what i have done again"