Part15: angry!

After a horrible night,manik comes to his room and starts breaking things.
And sits on a corner of the room.

Man: why Nandini? Why did u do this? Everytime i try to change,my life takes me back to square one.
Nandini, u will see the old manik,says with determination.

Next day

Nandini comes to the college, was looking for manik.suddenly she heard navya calling her.

Nav: where r u going, nandu?
Nan: i m looking for manik.
Nav: is he angry with u?
Nandini nods positively, looking down

Here fab 5 were going to their jamroom, saw some juniors celebrating Valentine's day.

Man: guys, lets have some fun

Mukti: yes, lets go. It's been many days..

Cabir: guys,leave it..

Muk: cabir, when have u become so boring?

Manik goes there and stands between the junior couple.
Man: what do u think u r doing here?do u have permission for all this? Now its time for punishment..., says with a smirk

Boy: leave us manik...

Manik holds his collar and was about to punch..nandini holds his hand

Nan: Manik, what r u doing?

Man: leave... Leave my hand...says loudly..
Nandini flinches a bit but does not leave hand.

Nan: usse chor do.. Says softly

Man:kyu phir tumhe pakdu?actually not a bad idea..why one gets the punishment of other people? Right?

Nandini cringes her eyebrows, not understanding his intention.

Man: why should u not eat the same thing, which the boy was about to eat?
Says with a smirk

Saying this, he moves to nandini, holding cork sheet..

Cabir: manik, kya kar raha hai?

Man: cabir, stay out of it..
So, nandini murthy, lets make u eat this..

Manik was about to place cork Sheet in her mouth, nandini jerks him a little to Protect herself that she falls down and got hurt in her forehead where there was already a wound.
Blood started oozing from her wounds.
Manik sees this and felt bad,but not knowing what to do,he left from there.

Manik was about to pass through the corridor,he heard two girls talking.

G1: Bari ayi thi manik Malhotra ko rokne wali!!
G2: ha,waise himmath to hai usme,so much blood was shredding from her head!!
G1: why did she interfere other's matter?

Manik makes a fist,come close to the girls.
Man: tumlog college me bakwaaz karne k liye ate ho...leave from here..or else u two will b out of college

The two girls leaves from there immediately

All these we seen by fab 5.
Muk : is manik having some split personality disorder? Ek taraf nandini k sathe ese behave kartha hai,duri taraf uske liye dusro se larta hai...

Cabir smiles hearing this.

Cab: age age dekho hota hai kya,u will see different forms of manik,says mockingly.
Mu: whatever u say, i don't find that girl trustworthy.

Navya takes Nandini to the sickbay and got her bandaged.

A peon give her a Letter, nandini opens and get shocked seeing the expulsion letter

Nav: what is this, nandu?

Nan: expulsion letter!!!

Nav: kya? How can they gove u e expulsion letter without any reason?,says loudly.