Part 3- CARE!

The party started and fab 5 were enjoying near bar section.
Manik saw nandini seating a couch and calling someone. Then he heard two boys saying
Boy1: isn't it nandini?
Boy2:yes.
Boy1: she is looking extremely hot and sexy, saying all these looking at nandini 's bare leg.
Boy2: boss u should try ur luck,see she is alone also.

Manik got angry listening theese.he just want to beat them black and blue.
He looked at dhruv talking to aliya,not even looking at nandini. He got angrier on him more.

Manik: dhruv!! Said a little loudly.then he got his conscience and told softly"you should go to nandini, see she is sitting there alone"

Dhruv: but what i will say to her.

Manik: if u love her,then the whole day would be less to talk

Mukti: wow!!?manik,so much knowledge about love?? I hadn't seen U and aliya to talk for an hour even.she relized what she had told.
Sorry guys,It's just slipped

Aliya: it's ok, said with a little smile

Manik was looking here and there

Manik: i was telling for dhruv only.
Cabir was observing manik all the time.

Muk:yeah!!dhruv go and ask her for a dance.

Dhruv go hesitatingly and ask nandini for a dance. Nandini agreed reluctantly.
Aliya also asked manik. Cabir and mukti also joined.
Manik was feeling jealous looking at them but nandini Was not looking

Mukti was telling cabir: cabir do u think aliya and manik had a cance in Their relationship?

Cabir: i dont know yaar.

Nandini heard all these and looked at manik sadly.manik saw her sad but he could not interpret the reasons behind. He left the dance floor and standing nearby.
Manik saw nandini running towards him.before his understanding she pushed him. And fell along wilh him.manik got hurt on his hand again during falling.
A chandlier light was about to fall on him but in the mean time nandini saw it.
Nandini: manik r u ok?? R u hurt somewhere? Can't u just take care of yourself for God sake? She was all these concernly forgetting everything.

Manik was smiling hearing all these and realise that she still concerns for him.
Both have fallen in a place litrle far from everyone. Everyone come.
Cabir: guys r u ok?

Nandini regained her conscience and left manik, stand up and goes from there hurriedly.

Nandini goes to tent and starts to cry bitterly.
Nan: why i can't hate him?why i feel pain seeing him in pain?why??
She sits leaning on a wall and kept her face in her hands.
Manik come behind Nandini and saw her crying.his heart aches seeing her like this
Manik : i have to do something

Manik sits beside her and said: what nandu? All your act being strong is gone, u r so naive, nandu..

Nandini: manik, now what do u want?go plz,i don't have any strength for anything else tonight..

Manik: nandini, do u need a break? Says softly

Nandini: i think i have got my break from u. That break is for forever
Manik face fell hearing that.

Suddenly they hear some noise. They came outside and saw cabir and raghab getting beaten by goons.

Goons left from there seeing them.manik was abt to go behind the goons,
Nandini screamed : manik where r u going? We have to take cabir and sir to hospital.
Manik realised and got his car. Raghab told them to take cabir hospital only.they reach hospital and admited cabir.in the car nandini saw aliyas name saved as love and felt cheated again.
Manik and nandini was waiting in the corridor. A young doctor was checking out nandini.
Manik watching that

Manik: god!!!! What is happening today!!!this girl did not find any other day to dress like this...says angrily
And eyes the doctor. Seeing manik,the doctor left from th

Coming near to nandini,
Manik: uhmm!! I think u should go home, It's been late. I will take care of everything.

Nandini: i am not here for u. I don't need ur permission, says angrily

Manik : ok fine, do whatever u want, says angrily and sits again on his seat

Nandini saw blood dropping from his hand.

Nandini: Listen, first she says meekly, he did not hear.LISTEN!!!this she said a little loud

Manik:what! why r u shouting?

Nandini:uhmm!! Blood is oozing fron ur hand
Manik looked at his hand, smirked and thought to tease her
Man:so!!
Nandini: get your hand bandaged.
Manik : why do u care?
Nandini : who says i care?
Manik:then let it be and again closed his eyes

Nandini stand up and leave to get a nurse.

Nurse got this hand dressing without listening his tantrums.after a while aliya and druv came.they asked about cabir.

Nandini: since u have come, i should go home.

Manik make faces hearing that she is going alone home so late at Night. This time,again he looked dhruv and hoped him to say something to Nandini.but nothing came from his mouth. Manik was thinking if he has done any wrong by Trusting dhruv for nandini.

Manik: nandini,wait.my driver will drop u.

Nan:i dont need ur help.i can go by myself

Manik: druv u drop Nandini.
Druv: ok,lets go.
Manik: take my car.u can come back quickly,says giving him the keys

Manik did not feel good that druv and nandini r going alone. But at leat he can be assured that she had reached home safely.