Part 5: ignoring!

Next day,at collage gate ,manik kidnapped nandini  and took her farmhouse.
Manik kept seeking forgiveness from her but nandini did not forgive. She gets angry and locked herself in a room.manik kept banging the door.
Getting tired he sits there. He starts to feel dizzy because of the hand injury.
He got unconscious and fell on the floor.after few minutes, nandini came   out of room and see manik.she got panicked and touch his forhead and feel it warm and sees his hand wound.
Nandini: i didnot even notice Manik 's conditions in my anger.
Nandini took manik hospital samehow.manik got treated and nandini made anonymous call to fab 5.
After manik got recovered, manik found nandini watching him secretly. Manik catch nandini and took her into room holding her hand
Man: what r u doing here?
Nan: nothing
Man: why don't u say u care for me?,says painfully.
Nan: no,i Don't.
Saying this, she broke down crying.
Manik got panicked, seeing her like this.
Man: nandini plz don’t cry
Nan: what have u done to me? I did not even notice ur hand in my anger.manik what if ur hand got amputated.how can i be so careless??
Manik: holding her,says its ok, i am fine
Nan: not It's not ok,we sould not be together.we will only just hurt each other.
Manik: what r u saying??,says annoyingly
Nandini: bye manik,take care of ur self,says leaving his hand and walked towards the door.
Manik: nandini if u go now, i will not come behind u.
Nandini: it will be better for u then, saying this she left the room.

Ater getting discharged from the hospital, fab 5 go underground for one week. Nandini was missing manik, but was not ready to consider it.
Finally fab 5 came to the collage with a bang performance. Nandini  heard Manik's voice. But she controlled herself from going there.
Manik opened his eyes after completing the song and was hoping to see a glance of manik but did not find her anywhere.

In collage, fab 5 were surrounded by a crowd and was offered a music album.Fab 5 started practicing for the album.
Manik searches  for nandini Throughout the day.there is no sign of her and thought
M: i hope she is fine

Here, nandini was attending her regular classes . A peon came then and told her to meet the principle.
Princi :nandini dear,i have a job for u, u have to be the band manager of fab 5.
Nandini: sir, i can't do this plz.
Princi: no, nandini,you cant say no.i cant trust anyone else rather than u.

Nandini reluctantly agreed and thought :aiyappa,why u create such situation for me?
Princi and nandini enters the fab 5 room.

After seeing nandini after so many days,manik felt relieved .

Princi: fab 5, here is ur band manager.before u argue with me.the music company had noticed us to mention the regular updates about the album.so u guys have this

Mukti: why she?pointing towards nandini
Princi: becoz  she is the only girl who has courage to be with u guys in the whole college.
Manik come forward and says.

Manik : what if we don’t agree?? He was saying all this looking at nandini,who was looking down.since she has entered the room, she did not look at manik for a sec.she does not want to meet his eyes.
Manik was feeling restless seeing this.

Cabir: guys i think, we should agree to   this.
Fab 5 reluctantly agreed knowing cabirs need for the album.mukti got some mischievous ideas for nandini.

Princi left the room leaving nandini.

Mukti: getting up from chair,so nandini,u think u can control us.

Nandini: see, mukti i m just doing my job,i will write schedules  and u follow them.this will make both of our jobs easier.
Saying this, she started writing the schedules. Once she is done,she told them clearly  .
not  being able to handle her ignorance , manik took the water bottle to rub the writing and  pushed the white Board. Nandini who was standing near, got scratch in her uparm by the corner of the board and screamed a little.
This got manik attention and he saw blood in her hand.he was about to hold her. But she moved away from him and left the room.

Cabir: what's wrong with u manik? It was too much
Manik feel angry on himself for hurting her.and thought

M: what have i done? She got hurt so much and... Closing his eyes he throw the water bottle and come out of the room to look for nandini...

There he saw nandini with.....after that he got more angry and make a fist....