two

1:29 pm
sunday 4 august

— fruitcakes —
(5) messages

bokie
end of the summer party? 👀

hyun
hell yeah
i'm down

bokie
we can't do it at my house tho
my parents are still pissed about last time

minji
rip your mom's bahamian vase

bokie
that was not my fault 😂

hyun
i'm sorry bro 😭
it was an accident

bokie
i know that but
dude my mom nearly beat my ass

hyun
i'm sorry 😂 does she want me to pay her back ?

bokie
nah it's cool man

hannie
kind of a late notice but we can do it at my house
my parents won't be home until tomorrow night

minji
is this gonna be a big party or ?

hannie
sure...why not

soo
should we do a theme?
maybe neon ?

hyun
sounds fun
what time

hannie
7?

minji
sounds good
i'll see you guys soon

👤👤👤

sex, alcohol, and drugs. it was the three words that could describe any party, whether it was high school or college. cliche, yes. but the thing about cliches is that there's always some truth to it.

jisung's house was packed by the time eight rolled around. his living room was now a mess of glow sticks and grinding teenagers. minji was right in the middle of it, her arms wrapped around felix's neck as she danced with him.

minji was nearly on the verge of being plastered. she wasn't exactly sure what had been in her cup, jisung had only smirked when she asked and told her it was pure fuel. minji was a little weary at first, but once the bitterness of the alcohol subsided, it was pretty damn good.

jisung had been right, too. it was pure fuel. minji hadn't stopped dancing since she and felix started feeling it kick in. the music was louder than her own thoughts but she didn't mind too much. she felt good and nothing was stopping her.

"let's get something to drink!" minji said as she started to feel dehydrated. felix nodded and let her lead the way to the table with the drinks.

"felix!" the red-haired boy turned as someone placed a hand on his shoulder, a smile growing on his lips as he recognized an old friend from middle school. "hey!"

"eric! hey!" felix glanced over at his girlfriend, who took a sip from her cup and smiled at him. "this is my girlfriend, minji."

eric bowed respectfully then he smiled at the two. "nice to meet you," he looked back at felix. "so, how have you been? i haven't seen you in a while."

minji continued to sip her drink as felix caught up with eric. she noticed sooyun, who was dancing with minho in the living room. her lips nearly curved into a smirk until she saw something in the corner of the room.

her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to see what or who it was through the mess of jumping bodies. she felt her heart stop for a second when she realized it was a person. they were dressed entirely in black and had a white cat mask on. and it seemed like they were looking at her.

at first, minji thought she was seeing things. she blinked down at the alcohol in her drink. maybe? she looked back over to see the person still staring, making her feel uneasy. she quickly excused herself and headed for the bathroom.

just as she was about to walk into the bathroom, the door opened and someone pulled her into the room. she opened her mouth to scream but stopped as the light flicked on.

"you asshole!" minji cried and the person laughed. a smirk grew onto his lips and she rolled her eyes.

"i didn't know you were going to be here tonight," he said as he put his hands on her waist. he pulled her close and pressed his lips onto hers. "hmm, i've missed you."

"you just saw me the other night," she teased, making him roll his eyes. he kissed her again then moved his lips to her neck, lifting her up onto the sink.

he pushed her skirt up and stood between her legs. she let herself give into him as he placed wet kisses along her skin. but she only gave in for a minute. "chan..i have to get back to felix.."

chan hummed against her skin and continued to kiss her collarbones. minji placed her hands on his chest and shoved him away with a light laugh. "i really have to go, chan."

"okay," he licked his lips then kissed her again. "text me." she nodded and watched him walk out of the bathroom. she quickly fixed herself then walked out.

"there you are," felix said as she walked over to him. he was still standing with eric, who politely smiled at her. "i was starting to get worried. you practically ran away earlier."

"oh, sorry," minji apologized as she wrapped her arms around his torso. "i was starting to feel a little sick."

felix hummed and looked at her with concerned eyes. "maybe i should get you home, then." he looked at eric. "it was good catching up with you, man. i'll see you around?"

eric nodded. "yeah, totally," he said. felix smiled and then looked at minji. the two of them headed for the door and felix drove minji to her house.

just before minji got out of the car, felix grabbed her hand and gave it a light squeeze. "i'll see you tomorrow, okay?" minji nodded and smiled at him. "i love you."

"i love you, too," she said and felix smiled. then he leaned over the console and gave her a sweet kiss. minji smiled at him then got out of the car.

she walked up the sidewalk and into the house. she locked the door and took her shoes off. then she walked to the bathroom, making sure to be extra quiet when she walked by her mom's bedroom.

minji brushed her teeth and washed her face before going into her bedroom. just as she changed into her pajamas, her phone buzzed with a notification.

killerkitten
did you enjoy seeing me tonight?