three

11:38 pm
sunday 4 august

killerkitten
did you enjoy seeing me tonight?

minniji
what do you mean?

killerkitten
i know you saw me
i definitely saw you
just like i saw you walk out of the bathroom after chan did
how do you think felix would feel if he knew what you were doing?
especially with one of his best friends...they're like brothers
don't you think that will break his heart?

minniji
seriously...who the hell are you??
what do you want from me

killerkitten
i don't want anything in particular
and as for who i am, you'll find out soon
oh and don't think about telling your little friend...sooyun, is it?
we wouldn't want her little secret to slip out, would we?

minniji
...what secret?

killerkitten
only that she's dating a drug dealer

minniji
how do you know about her and minho??

killerkitten
i know everything minji
there's nothing you can hide from me

minniji
are you stalking me??

killerkitten
stalking ?
don't flatter yourself honey

minniji
what the hell is your problem man

killerkitten
i don't have a problem
you apparently do, always cheating on him
felix is a good guy
he's doesn't deserve this

minniji
so you're one of his friends then?

killerkitten
i never said that

minniji
so who the hell are you then?
how do you know him?

killerkitten
you'll find out :)
have a good night minji
and remember...the zoo is always watching

👤👤👤

minji couldn't sleep that night. how could she? she felt uneasy now..almost like she was continuously being watched. this killerkitten person had put her on edge. what did they even mean? the zoo is always watching?

she had spend hours trying to research whatever this zoo could be. she didn't really know what she was expecting but she was hoping to at least find something. but, there was nothing.

"hey, you okay?" minji jumped as sooyun slid into the seat beside her. sooyun's eyebrows furrowed and she gently grabbed her face, making her look at her. "you look tired. did you sleep last night?"

"not really," sooyin pouted at minji, who just stared back at her. luckily, the bell rung before sooyun could say anything. the teacher walked into the class and everyone stood and bowed. the teacher bowed back then everyone sat back down.

"welcome back, class," the teacher said. "i know it's the first day of school but i hope you guys stay focused. after all, this is going to be a very important year for you all."

the day was slow but minji didn't expect anything less. the first day back from summer was always slow. around noon, the teacher dismissed the class for lunch and everyone headed to the cafeteria.

"hey losers," jisung said as he and hyunjin walked out of class seven. sooyun shot him a look, which he ignored. "i'm so hungry guys."

"you're always hungry," sooyun rolled her eyes. she looked over at minji, who was looking at her phone. "everything okay?"

"yeah," minji quickly put her phone away and forced a smile. "i'm gonna go to the restroom. you guys can go ahead."

"you sure?" sooyun asked and minji nodded. minji watched as the three of them walked down the hall then she walked to the restroom. she put her bag down and walked over to the sink, turning the cold water on.

she was about to splash her face when the door opened. "hello?" she asked but no answer. she heard footsteps and fear bubbled up in her chest. she quickly shut the water off and ran into one of the stalls.

the footsteps got closer and minji squeezed her eyes shut. minji couldn't help but scream when the door started to shake. she tried to tell herself it was all in her head but it all felt too real.

"get ahold of yourself, minji," she muttered to herself and the door stopped shaking. she heard the footsteps again then the bathroom door opened. she slowly unlocked the door and walked out of the stall.

she grabbed her bag and left the bathroom. when she looked down the hall, she noticed that it was empty. her head started to swim with thoughts. where did that person go? who was it? why did they do that?

minji sighed as she opened her locker. a folded piece of paper fell out, making her eyebrows furrowed. she bent down and picked it up. she unfolded it as she stood.

the zoo is watching, kim minji.

she gasped as she read the note, the paper slipping out of her hands and falling onto the floor. she quickly picked it back up, crumbling it up into a ball. she slammed her locker shut and turned, stopping in her tracks.

there was a person standing at the far end of the hallway. they were wearing all black and a cat mask. the same exact thing that person was wearing last night. the person minji had tried so hard to convince herself it was a hallucination.

mono swallowed as the person just stood there. although she couldn't seen their eyes, she could practically feel their stare. the person suddenly took a step towards her and she quickly turned on her heel, nearly sprinting to the cafeteria.

"whoa," she bumped right into felix, who looked at her with concerned eyes. "hey, you okay, baby?"

minji looked behind her then back at felix, who was now frowning. she managed to nod her head. "i'm fine," she said and felix looked at her unsure. "i'm fine, i promise."

"okay, if you say so," felix said and then he lead her over to their lunch table, where sooyun and jisung were waiting. but where was hyunjin? minji's eyebrows furrowed as she looked around but she didn't see him.

"ah, took him long enough," jisung said and minji looked over to see hyunjin walking into the cafeteria, which just confused minji even more. she could've sworn that he went with sooyun and jisung earlier. so how was he just now walking in? unless...