four

minji spend the rest of the lunch period watching the cafeteria doors. a few other people walked in after hyunjin did, making minji feel even more uneasy. who was that person? and why were they doing this?

the bell soon rang and everyone headed back to class. but focusing on the teacher wasn't an easy task for minji. her eyes scanned around the room more than a few times, watching her classmates. but no one even glanced her way, except for sooyun.

sooyun's eyebrows creased the more she looked at minji. she seemed distracted, almost scared. something was up with her and soo was starting to become worried about her.

four pm came around and the final bell rung, signaling it was time to go home. minji slowly arose from her seat and made her way to her locker. sooyun pursed her lips as she watched minji open her locker, her eyes darting around cautiously.

soo sighed and leaned against her own locker, which was right beside minji's. "what's wrong, min? you've been acting weird since lunch."

minji glanced over at her, her eyes widening a bit. then she looked around before lowering her gaze to the floor. "i'm sure it's nothing. don't worry about it, okay soo?"

soo looked around, her eyebrows furrowing with confusion. what was she so afraid of? soo was about to ask her when something fell out of minji's uniform jacket. it was a piece of paper crumpled into a ball.

she squatted down and picked it up, smoothing it on her knee. her eyebrows furrowed more at the words written on the paper. the zoo is watching? she stood and gave minji an annoyed look.

"is that dude still bothering you?" she asked and minji looked up, her eyes immediately flicking to the paper. she reached for it and sooyun yanked it back. "answer me, minji. is that dude still bothering you?"

"yes," minji said quickly and sooyun frowned. minji snatched the paper back and stuffed it into her bag. "i really shouldn't be telling you anything."

sooyun ignored the twinge of pain that she felt with minji's words. she watched how minji kept looking around. "did this guy threaten you?"

minji frowned and looked at the ground. not only had he threatened her, he had threatened to expose sooyun. and minji knew she had to protect her. "look, soo. i know you care but please drop this. it's for the best."

minji slung her backpack onto her shoulders and closed her locker. she started down the hall and towards the school entrance. soo rushed after her, gently grabbing her arm.

minji looked down at soo's hand as she removed it. "what is he saying that's so bad? just talk to me, minnie. we've never kept secrets from each other."

minji couldn't help but feel bad. soo was right. there were no secrets between them and they always told each other everything. minji glanced around, noticing there was barely anyone outside.

"okay, fine," minji gave in and soo grinned a bit, relieved. "but we can't talk here." soo nodded, playfully saluting at her and minji laughed, rolling her eyes.

the two of them walked to soo's house since she lived the closest. they said a quick hello to her older brother and went straight upstairs. as as they laid on her bed, minji told her everything and showed her the messages from killerkitten.

"this is crazy, min," soo shook her head in disbelief. "can't you block him?" minji leaned over as soo went to killerkitten's profile. she tapped the three dots in the right corner, making a menu pop-up. she tapped on the block option and an error message popped up.

sorry, we couldn't connect to our server. please confirm you have an internet connection and try again in a moment.