Chapter 1

*Flashback*

Y/N was walking with her mom to the park to meet up with Chan. She was excited to play with him when she spotted him in the sandbox. She ran to him hugging him, knocking them both into the sand. 

"Channie!" Y/N exclaimed giggling. 

"Hey Y/N" Chan greeted back as he got up dusting his and Y/N's clothes off. 

"What do you want to play first!" Y/N squealed as she jumped up and down. 

Chan sighed as he held Y/N in place. "Y-Y/N I need to tell you something," he said. 

"What is it?" Y/N asked smiling. Chan felt sad and guilty that he was going to ruin her day. 

"I-I'm going to Korea..." he sighed. 

"Aren't you happy about that? You get to visit another country then come back and tell me all about it!" Y/N giggled. 

Chan just shook his head, "Y/N...I'm going to move there. I'm not coming back..." 

"W-What?" She cried. 

"I-I'm sorry, but I promise that we'll meet again someday!" Dino promised as he stuck his pinky out.

"And we'll get married and never forget each other," Y/N added as she interlocked her pinky with his. 

"Here," Chan stated as he gave her a cresent-shaped hairclip, "and this..." 

Y/N looked in awe of her new clip and Chan's hoodie. 

"I-I have to go. I'm sorry. I'll keep that promise..." Chan said as he hugged Y/N for the last time and ran to his parents. 

"Y/N, let's go..." her mom called.

"O-Okay..." Y/N answered as she ran to hold her mom's hand...

'Channie. I'll never forget you' Y/N thought to herself before going home...

Clip: