Chapter 5

2 Days Later...

Y/N was getting ready to see the medical school and she felt that she needed to dress the part as well. So she changed into a school uniform like outfit. She smiled in acceptance of her outfit choice as she put on light make up (just a bit of lipstick) and just put her hair up into a simple ponytail. She still wore the clip that Channie had given to her and made sure she had the essentials before leaving and locking her apartment. 

She went down the elevator and out the building

She went down the elevator and out the building. She waved for a cab and got in telling the driver the school's adress. When she got there she was in awe at how large it was. Yes, she saw photos and vidoes of it, but she never had seen it in person. It was very different from the photos in her opinion. 

She went in and looked around to see a few students around getting ready to finish their classes

She went in and looked around to see a few students around getting ready to finish their classes. She noticed a girl who seemed to be free so she went up to asking, "Hi, um where is the principal's office?"
"O-Oh! You scared me, but the principal's office is the 2nd door to your leftwhen you take a right down this hall," she instructed as she pointed down the hall. Y/N thanked her and left to follow her directions and found herself in front of the door to the principal's office. She went in to see the secretary fixing up a few things. 

"Um..hi. Is this the principal's office?" Y/N asked. 

The secretary looked up from the paper work and smiled saying, "yes, who might you be?"

"I'm the new transferee from the US... Y/F/N," Y/N introduced with a slight bow. T=The secretary nodded and pointed towards a door. 

"The principal is in there, so go meet him to get your papers signed and to get your schedule," She instructed. Y/N thanked the lady and went to to the office and smiled as she entered. 

"um, hello I'm here to fill out my forms.." Y/N stated to the principal. He looked up and saw Y/N standing awkwardly in front of his door. 

"Oh! You must be Y/N... come! come!" He ushered towards the seat in front of what would be his desk. 

"So these are the forms you must fill out," the principal stated as she places a clipboard with a few forms in front of Y/N. 

After filling out the forms, the principal and Y/N talked for a bit over the school and such, when he called for someone to give her a tour. A girl whose name was Kylie, had came and gave her a tour. Afterwards, she said she had to go to her last class, and bid her a farewell. 

Y/N was amazed at the different classes and places of the school and was happy that she wasn't disappointed with her actions of being accepted into this school. 

She left the school grounds, wandering around aimlessly. She found herself in a cafe that was comforting to her. It reminded her of home. She ordered a milk tea and while waiting, got a call... 

"You can't escape Y/N~ I'll always find you and you will be MINE!"