Chapter 3

After a few hours, Y/N's plane landed in Korea. Y/N was woken up by a flight atttendent as they had landed, and were making sure all the passengers got off. Y/N rubbed her eyes, but grabbed her luggage from the compartment overhead. She made sure she had everythign before departing from the plane. 

When she got off, she looked around to see a crowd of people gathering around a few people. 'I guess there are idols here' she thought to herself. She shrugged the thought of going over to the crowd just to see what the commotion was all about and went towards the entrance to catch a cab. She was lucky enought o find a lady leaving a cab and the cab waiting to see if another perosn needed to have a ride. She went over to the cab and the driver smiled as he exited the car to grab her luggage. 

She sat down inside and messaged her mom quickly to say that she had landed safely and her flight wasn't delayed at all. She looked up when the trunk closed, making the car shake slightly. 

"Where to ma'am?" the cab driver asked. 

"To ***** ****** ***** please," Y/N responded with a smile. He nodded his head and began driving. The drive to the apartment building was quiet with the exception of the music that played. She saw a few posters and such of a large group that had been with a weird triangle like shaped logo. 

A few hours later, the car came to a stop, meaning that this was the apartment address. She thanked the driver and paid him before grabbing her luggage out of the trunk and going into the building lobby. She checks in and got her room key. 

When she went into her room, she saw that it was large, but simple...

She smiled as it reminded her of home. She began to unpack and after a few hours she was finished. She thought about what to do and decided that she was just going to take a walk around the city to familiarise herself with the area before going to see her school. She went to shower and changed into a simple outfit of a grey cropped hoodie paired with midwashed ripped jeans and grey high top sneakers. (Desc. of the photo below)

 of the photo below)

She then grabbed a few things: her phone, bag, wallet, keys, and such. She then locked her apartment as she went down to check out the different places and areas. She was walking around and saw a boba shop and got her favorite from the states, b/f/n (boba flavor name). She threw it out after finishing it and continued walking until...

"ouch!" 

"Oh! I'm sorry..."