Chapter 4

Y/N's POV...

I was walking around aimlessly when I had accidentally bumped into someone. I couldn't see who it was, but I could tell that I was the only one who had fallen down. 

"I'm sorry about that," The person apologised. I looked up to see a guy with a unique haircut and somewhat caramel like colored skin. He was maybe 8-9 inches taller than I was, but he looked like he was in a rush to get soemwhere. 

"it's fine, but can you help me up," I asked suggestively. He rubbed his neck but held his hand out to me. I smiled and took it, standing up and brushing the dirt of my pants. 

"Thank you, but what's your name if I may ask..." I questioned.

He smiled as he bowed saying, "my name's Chi Dayong. and you ma'am?" 

That made me feel old..."Well, sir, I'm Y/F/N (your full name), and I'm only in high school..." I introduced smirking. He seemed embarassed but nodded. 

"Well, why are you in a rush though," I asked him. 

"well, I was in a rush because I was supposed to meet a few friends, but I guess they are going to be late again," Dayong expalined with a sigh. 

"well, I can wait with you until they come here," I offered. 

"S-Sure, but I think it's best you get home when they come, you can't be out late. It' dangerous for a girl to be out late," Dayong warned.

"Sure. By the way, can I ahve your number, if we want to hang out again some time it would be best to be able to contact you," I asked. He nodded and I gave him my phone. 

A little bit alter, he passed it back and it had his number saved. 

A few minutes later a group of boys approached Dayong and I guessed that these were his friends. I bidded him farewell as I walked home, leaving him to be with his friends. I felt a few droplets of rain being to hit me, and I began dashing for my apartment. Luckily, I only got caught in the light drizzle as the rain got worse when I got back in my apartment condo. 

Author's POV..

Y/N went to do her nightly routine and changed into her pajamas. (Which was just a long shirt) 

 While she was brushing and braiding her hair, her phone began to ring

 While she was brushing and braiding her hair, her phone began to ring. She checked the caller ID but it was an unknown number. She answered it and it turns out it was the med school headmaster. 

"hello? Is this Y/F/N?" the headmaster asked. 

"Um... yes. May I ask who this is..." Y/N asked with uncertainty. 

"well, this is the headmaster of the medical school you got accepted into. We want you to come over to the school sometime this week to give you a tour and such before you start your first semester. Is that okay with you?" the headmaster explained. Y/N smiled as she thought about touring the new medical school she dreamed of studying at since she was a little girl. 

"Of course! How about I come over in 2 days?" Y/N suggested. 

"Okay...so" the headmaster continued. 

They talked on the phone for a bit before Y/N ended the conversation and hanging up before she went to plug her phone in and closing her eyes. Thinking back to the conversation with the medical school principal plus the fact that she had made a new friend she couldn't stop a smile from forming on her tired face before letting sleep over take her body; falling into a peaceful slumber.