Chapter 6

Y/N cried as she heard this, but then it hung up before she could say anything. She thought she had escaped HIS wrath when she left for medical school. She became scared and cried her eyes out. Not noticing a certain someone until he coughed, making his presence known. 

"W-Who are you?" Y/N sobbed. She wasn't in the mood to make a friend, she just needed comfort. 

"W-Well, Um... I'm Jisoo. I'm from the US, and I saw you were cry. D-Do you need someone to vent to?" the man who introduced himself as Jisoo offered. Y/N felt she could trust this person, even if she just met him. So she nodded 'yes' instead of trusting her mouth to speak. 

"What's wrong?" Jisoo cooed. 

"W-Well, I-I'm from the states, and I got into a medical school here in Korea. I was so excited to be here, not only for the fact that I would be able to go to my dream school, but also because I would be able to get away from my stalker. This person originally was my secret admirer, but then... things out out of hand. H-He would do things to my friends for hanging out with me, and I didn't know until he sent me a message through my locker saying that I was only his and his alone. For a few weeks, I was unbothered by it, but then my friends came day after day with some sort of injury. Cuts, bruises, wounds, crutches, you name it, it happened. Once, he put my friend into a coma for a year. I thought this would stop and it did. Or so I thought..." Y/N explained, trying her hardest to not cry or stutter through her explanation. Only then did she realize that she spoke in English as it's a habit that she spoke in English when she was sad. Speaking her mind about this felt good, but also felt like a burden was being put onto someone else as she thought that Jisoo couldn't understand her. Yes, he was from the states, but she thought that he might have forgotten how to speak english. 

"it's good that you got that out of your system, but I think that your stalker is a psychopathic addict," Jisoo warned. She was surprised to hear him speak english fluently as well, but she didn't show it in her facial expressions. 

"I-I'm sorry for taking your time! Y-You probably have someone to meet up with or something. I am so sorry that you had to listen to me ramble," Y/N rambled off as she realized what she did. She could have taken his time when he could have been getting a new job or something. 

She was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard Jisoo chuckle. "It's quite alright, just... this may sound a bit weird to ask, but... do you mind allowing like... 12 other boys here?" Jisoo pleaded, his voice becoming softer towards the end. 

"W-Wait... how many people?" Y/N questioned. 

Jisoo's face had a look of embarassment but he repeated himself saying, "T-Twelve boys..."

"I- U-um...I mean, s-sure?" Y/N agreed hesitantly. Jisoo then waved over at a table with 12 other boys that seemed to be watching him. Y/N heard the scrapping of the chair to the floor a few times as 12 boys walked over to her table. 

"H-hi," Y/N greeted as she waved shyly, "U-um.... I'm Y/F/N. I-It's nice to meet you all." 

"W-Wait. Y-you're Y-Y/N-shi!!!"