05

Random thought but every time I look at my dog my heart just melts cuz he's so cute

Minyoung POV

"Seo Sooah wake up! It's almost noon and we have an s and s date today!" I whined, dragging my best friend out of her bed.

"Five more minutes," she groggily groaned.

"Five minutes?! Girl it's noon!" I exclaimed.

Her eyes shot open and she practically jumped out of bed.

"Sis I have work today why didn't you tell me?!" She shrieked.

I facepalmed, "Babe, it's Saturday. Neither of us have work today. Today is our shop and study date remember?"

She let out a relieved sighed, "Jeez you scared me."

"Girl get ready," I whined.

Once Sooah finally got ready the two of us headed out to the mall.

Our first order of business was obviously to get food. We ordered some jajangmyeon and some japchae and sat at one of the tables to eat.

The purpose of s and s dates was so that we wouldn't burn out from studying for hours. Especially if we've been really stressed out lately, Sooah would spend half of the day shopping or rather window shopping and the other half of the day we'd spent with our noses buried in books.

It was a best friend thing.

"So Miss Park Daily, what's on the fashion agenda?" Sooah teased.

I rolled my eyes, "You're annoying."

She grinned, "After knowing you for twenty-three years I sure as hell hope so."

We dragged each other through some stores, playfully trying on clothes with no real intent of buying them. Since we both worked on campus as teacher's aides we didn't get paid that much. It was enough to pay rent and survive, but certainly not enough to splurge.

Still, we didn't need to buy anything to have fun.

As we were wandering around, two certain people caught my eye.

They seemed familiar.

My eyes widened in horror when I realized who it was.

"Sooah follow me," I squealed, dragging her into a nearby store.

"What the heck is wrong with you?!" She hissed.

I motioned to the familiar people, "It's my cousin and he's with his friend."

Her eyes moved to where they were, "That friend looks a lot like the model Kim Namjoon."

"That's because he is," I deadpanned.

She snorted, "They why don't we go over there stupid? You talk about him nonstop."

"Oh my god do you know how Jimin would embarrass me?! Plus, I'm at the top of the tags and he might feel threatened," I said.

She laughed, "Who says 'top of the tags?' Sheesh you are an outdated human being."

I let out a breath of relief as they walked past the store we were in.

"Are we done hiding now? Can we go take our picture before we have to go back and study?" She begged.

I nodded, leading her up to the roof area of the mall.

Sooah wanted to be on the 'parkdaily' Instagram and how could I say no to my bestie?

11.4k people liked this
parkdaily With my wife @seosooah for an s and s date. Finals got us stressed out oof #ootd #parkdaily
View all 1.7k comments
jiminparktraining Were y'all at the mall too??
———parkdaily Ahaha yeah totally 😳
parkminhee Disappointed but not surprised
———parkdaily U would've refused anyway and gone out with your boyfriend 🙃
seosooah Ok but I was freezing in those shorts it's literally winter what are we doing
———parkdaily It's the vibes babe 😘
parkdailyobsessed omgomgomgomgomg u and ur friend are literally so pretty 😍😍😍
———parkdaily Aww thanks
parkdailyfan1 Literally the friendship goals here💅
———parkdaily We've known each other since like birth so yea 😉
ohjangjun Two pretty ladies but my heart is set on one
____________________________________
Namjoon POV

"Jimin what do you think I should buy?" I asked him.

"I don't know. You're fashion sense is all over the place so I have no clue what you'd like," he said.

I sighed, "You're the worst."

I continued to look around the store for some new clothes to add to my wardrobe.

I had to keep it fresh, you know?

I searched through racks upon racks and piled up hangers of clothes that I wanted to try on. I had to keep up with the trends and whatnot.

Just the life of a model.

But I wouldn't exchange what I do for the world.

I just kind of wish I had time for love. I had a girlfriend but our schedules always conflicted since she was a full-time office worker and I had periods of modeling gigs so we never had time for each other.

"Hey Jimin, have you talked to your cousin yet?" I asked.

He gave me a confused look, "Was I supposed to?"

"I didn't tell you to, but I thought you would," I said.

He rolled his eyes, "Hyung just dm her. Minyoung doesn't bite."

I scoffed, "She doesn't but I might."

He shot me a serious glare.

"Don't bully my cousin. My cousins are like my younger sisters," he warned.

I put my hand up defensively, "Chill, I'm not going to do anything."

We paid for the clothes and went to take a picture for the gram.

77.3k people liked this
realkimdaily @jiminparktraining didn't want to post this pic to his 'strictly business related' Instagram so here we go #ootd #kimdaily
View all 16.2k comments
wwhksj so where was my invite???
———realkimdaily whoops must've gotten lost in the mail 😬😬😬
95kthandsome My best friend and Namjoon hyung 🔥
———realkimdaily heart 💔 been broke 📉 so many times ⏰ i don't know 🤔 what to believe 💯
hobihopedance 🤩🤩🤩
jjktraining I feel cheated on
———realkimdaily welcome to my world cheater😡
minsugapd Idk what to comment so here 🔥🤩
———realkimdaily Thx???
jiminparktraining Wow u gonna expose me like that huh
———realkimdaily Yep
parkdaily my cousin do be looking derpy doe
———jiminparktraining I feel attacked
——————parkdaily Jkjkjkjk I don't disrespect the fam like that ✊🏼