42

37

37.3k people liked this
parkdaily Yes Professor 🤫 #ootd #parkdaily
View all 25.8k comments
wwhksj Green and gorgeous 💚
———parkdaily Hehe
parkminhee Ur such a cutie 😍
———parkdaily No u
seosooah my wife is hotter than the sun, convince me otherwise 🔥😘🥵
———parkdaily I am pretty hot 😉
jiminparktraining I wanna eat that apple 🍏
———parkdaily bring me boba and you'll get it
jangjunparkoh Judgement day is approaching my love 🙂
parkdailyfan1 Ur still looking pretty Unnie, but this doesn't seem like the real you
parkdailyobsessed I love you so much Unnie
realkimdaily My cute green bean 💚🥰
———parkdaily that's strangely endearing

8k commentswwhksj Green and gorgeous 💚———parkdaily Heheparkminhee Ur such a cutie 😍———parkdaily No u seosooah my wife is hotter than the sun, convince me otherwise 🔥😘🥵 ———parkdaily I am pretty hot 😉jiminparktraining I wanna eat that apple 🍏...

90.9k people liked this
realkimdaily Working thru it 💪🏼 #ootd #kimdaily #RealMe
View all 39k comments
95kthandsome My eyes have been blessed 🤩
———realkimdaily Haha ur one to talk
minsugapd Ooh did u two get married, I see that ring
———realkimdaily that's my right hand...
——————realkimdaily but maybe someday 😏
jjktraining dis the same hyung I saw in their underwear???
———realkimdaily I cant believe u just said that
hobihopedance Ok but the way I love this picture so much 🥰
———realkimdaily Thx Hobi ❤️
wwhksj My son 😍
———realkimdaily no ✨
jiminparktraining we all kno where u got those biceps tho 😉
———realkimdaily I cannot tell a lie 🤷‍♂️
jangjunparkoh 🙂🙂🙂
parkdaily Waitttt
parkdaily Yooo
parkdaily I think I peed a little ur so hot what 🥵❤️😍
———realkimdaily this made my day in more ways than you can believe 🤣🤣❤️
____________________________________
Minyoung POV

I quietly at Jin's food while he rambled on about some modeling the Kim line had gotten.

Honestly, this was most of my mornings.

Like I mentioned, I was probably suffering from some a bit of anxiety. But that didn't stop Jin from gloating about how his day was going or how it was going to go.

His rambles were comforting though. I was glad at least there was one place that was kind of normal.

"So, how are things going between you and Mister Hyper over there?" Jin lowered his voice and pointed to Namjoon was muttering to himself while getting his bag ready.

I chuckled, "We're fine. As fine as we can be at least. We're just both so agitated, it's easy for us to get angry and get into fights. But we work it out every time."

Jin ruffled my head, "Good. Because I'd hurt him for hurting you and then I'd take you out myself."

I giggled, poking him playfully. Only Jin could be flirty like this and get away with it.

Namjoon had finally finished packing his bag and came over to us, snaking a hand around my waist and pecking my cheek.

"Good morning, love," he hummed.

"Morning," I chirped.

"Sooah will come and pick you up right?" He asked.

"Yep. She convinced Jimin to go in late so we could get to school. After Miss Cho put me on temporary leave and I had the car incident, I don't think I want myself out on the road."

Jin passed Namjoon a plate of food to which he started devouring immediately.

Namjoon grabbed my textbook while eating, raising an eyebrow.

"Are you secretly a med student as well," he teased, gesturing to the massive medical textbook in front of me.

I shrugged, "No, but they're making us read a few of the basic sections since some of these things will apply to us in the field. If I'm working with a sick child for instance, I need to know some of these things."

Namjoon beamed with pride, "My little genius."

Jin took that as his cue to give us our alone time, so he sauntered off to do his own thing.

Once he was gone, Namjoon rested his forehead against mine, his breath matching the rhythm of mine.

My heart was pounding at the thought of him even being this close.

Even after all that we had been through, and though we had been together for eight months, he still managed to make me feel like a giddy teenager all over again.

Neither of us said anything to signify what was happening next. Instead, we let our bodies take over.

He cupped my face and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips. I could feel it. I could feel the stress and exhaustion of the past few months weighing heavily in the kiss. He needed some comfort. To be honest, I did too. And what better way than to use your significant other.

My hands gently rested on his shoulders as I sat on his lap to deepen the kiss and close the gap between us.

His hot breath mixed with mine in a combination of desire and clouded minds.

Namjoon got a bit more firm as he began to achieve dominance, making me a mess of soft whimpers as I realized how desperate I was for him.

Passion exploded from both of us in metaphorical sparks that zapped the two of us occasionally making goosebumps run up and down our bodies.

Things were probably going to go a lot farther if there wasn't a loud honk from outside.

"Looks like Soo and Jimin are here. I'll be back after work, do you want me to pick you up some snacks or something?" I asked Namjoon, slightly disappointed by the absence of touch.

He shook his head, "I just want you home safely."

I gave a halfhearted smile, "Sure thing."

I grabbed my bag and textbook, gave Namjoon one final kiss, and headed out the door.

When I got out of Jin's massive condo, and walked onto the main road, I felt a chill go down my spine.

That was never a good sign.

I stopped in my tracks and looked around.

Something had to have been wrong for that to happen.

In the corner of my eye, I saw someone dash into an alley.

My grip on my bag strap tightened.

I texted Namjoon quickly informing him and Jin to be careful when coming out and quickly hopped into the car with Sooah and Jimin.

But I still couldn't shake that bad feeling, even when I was out of harm's way.