END NOTES

Alas, we have arrived yet again. This book can probably be added to my "stuck at home binge write," as this is quarantine book 7 or 8 that I've written and completed.

As usual, I apologize for any grammar errors and I hope that grammarly (not sponsored) did it's job.

This book as I mentioned before was extremely fun for me to write and it was a lot easier to get my ideas sorted out than my last book.

I want to thank you all for reading and enjoying if you made it this far and applaud you for sticking with me till the end 😊

As usual, no characters mentioned are meant to reflect real people and their behaviors. Jangjun is a member of Golden Child but his name was used in this book simply for the use of a name and in no way is purposely being slandered by any means.

Time for a self-promo plug cuz I know you all love those😉 Buy again, I'll keep it short. If you'd like to read my other books where I've tried several other concepts, feel free to look at the table of contents in my bio.

Also, I'd like to reference all the pictures used in this book. So several were from google and then I went through a Pinterest dive for others. I don't remember the name of all the places I got them from, but I do believe one Pinterest acc I used was
g e o g i a n n a I think. If you know of the other ones please lmk so I can give them credits. None of the pictures used were my own and were not intended to be perceived as my own!

Thank you for joining Minyoung and Namjoon on their love story and I'll see you in the next book (which I might release tomorrow oof)

I love you all.

And as always...

HAPPY READING 📖