50 {END}

1 Year Later

I awoke to the warm light of the sun peering into my bedroom.

I turned to the endearing sight of Namjoon holding onto me tightly while he softly snored into my shoulder.

I tousled his hair a bit, admiring his adorable features as he slept. The soft rise and fall of his chest as he snored or the way his lips were ever so slightly parted just enough that I could kiss him. Or the way sometimes when he'd smile in his sleep how those sweet dimples of his would pop out in full splendor.

I subconsciously touched my locket, letting it act as a physical reminder of the man I fell in love with and still am in love with to this day.

While I was messing with his hair, his eyes fluttered open in the most ethereal way possible. It was like waking up next to a prince.

He stared up at me with his beautiful eyes, his face slowly contorting in happiness as he smiled.

He was beautiful.

"Good morning baby," he said with a deep and husky voice.

Hearing his voice only made my smile widen, "Morning yourself. Happy two years."

I pressed an urgent kiss onto his lips before he could say anything back.

But his actions spoke loud enough.

He pulled me on top of him and pressed a lazy kiss to my lips. Good morning kisses were some of the best things. And they were the only reason I was ever willing to wake up.

Now that I was out of school, I was never in a rush anyway, so they lasted long and could onto something more if we willed it to.

He teased me by playfully nibbling my bottom lip, causing my lips to part and allowing him further entrance.

I barely had time to catch my breath before he began to devour my lips again.

It was pure bliss.

Reluctantly, I pulled my lips away so that I could talk, but I was still on top of him staring at him adoringly.

"I took the day off from work today so we could do something special. So I hope you've got something planned," I raised an eyebrow.

Namjoon visibly swallowed hard, and he had a very shifty expression on his face.

"I do have something planned. But that's not until the evening, so until then, you and I are going to have some much needed canoodling time," he winked.

I folded into his embrace, letting his warmth surround me.

"Canoodling sounds good to me."

Time Skip

After lots of canoodling and you know, it was finally time to go on the date that Namjoon had planned.

I honestly wasn't sure what to expect from this.

Last year's anniversary was an emotional one considering it was six months after the incident. But since then, I had completed therapy and was a lot like my old self now that Jangjun had been put in jail. And he'd be there for a while since he was facing kidnapping, stalking, and sexual assault charges.

But now, my life was peaceful.

So I really had no idea how this was going to go.

"Minyoung! Are you coming?" Namjoon called.

"Coming!"

I met him outside, cocking an eyebrow at his two seater bicycle.

"Are we recreating the day we started dating or something?" I asked.