28

I woke up the next morning to the smell of an enticing aroma.

My eyes fluttered open and adjusted to the morning sun poking through the window.

I stretched and yawned, thinking about the amazing sleep I had the night before.

"Oh man I'm hungry," I whined.

I sleepily left the room and trudged out into the well decorated suite.

I rubbed the exhaustion out of my eyes and practically followed my nose all the way to the source of the alluring smell.

There in the kitchen was Namjoon cooking up a storm like his life depended on it.

"Hey baby, what're you doing?" I asked, leaning against a wall.

He jumped, "Oh you're up! I was just making breakfast. I figured you'd be hungry."

I noticed there were two plates already stacked to the brim with food. Two toasts on each with some sort of cheese spread on top, an assortment of fruits, and a tiny empty space which I assumed was for the eggs he was currently cooking.

I back-hugged him, "Joon, you didn't have to do all of this."

He clicked his tongue, "Of course I do. You've had a rough night, so I figured a home cooked meal would be the perfect energizer."

I felt my heart combust at the thought of Namjoon being all chivalrous and protective. I really lucked out in the love department.

Once Namjoon finished the eggs, he plated them and served me.

I ate his food eagerly, practically dying at how good it tasted.

He was staring at me expectantly.

"How is it?" He asked.

"This is the best thing I've ever tasted!" I exclaimed.

He frowned, "You don't have to lie."

I pouted, "Why would I lie about food? That's like a federal offense in my book."

A bright smile spread across his face, revealing his adorable dimples, "That means you liked it."

I poked his dimples affectionately, "Duh. Why do you think I wouldn't?"

He scratched his neck awkwardly, "My friends like to make fun of my cooking a lot."

Ah he was so adorable!

"Well, I think your friends are tasteless idiots. Don't tell Jin I said that. But you probably cook better then all of them. And...I like you the most out of them," I cooed.

He caresses my cheek, "Oh yeah? Why don't you show me how much you like me?"

There was a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

I smirked, "Challenge accepted."

I got up and seductively strode towards Namjoon. I slowly sat down on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

There was an excited look in his eyes.

I planted a gentle kiss onto his jawline, slowly moving up and down the sharp line.

He closed his eyes quickly, losing himself in my touch.

After a few moments of that, I scooted myself closer onto his lap before pressing my lips against his.

The kiss was sweet and passionate but not too needy or delicate. It was just right. It was comforting.

I cupped his face in my hands to deepen the kiss and enjoyed the feeling of his hands roaming my back while I took control of the kiss.

"Minyoung," he breathed out.

Hearing him say my name made sent me over the edge.

"Say it again," I hummed.

He smiled into the kiss, "Minyoung."

"God, I fricken love you," I hummed.

His arms wrapped around my waist securely, keeping me in place while Namjoon lifted me up.

"I love you more baby."

I wrapped my legs around his waist and continued to kiss him.

We were going to take this to the couch when an annoying sound forced us apart.

"Answer it later," Namjoon groaned.

"It could be Sooah or Minhee asshole," I scolded, slinking out of his grasp to answer my phone.

I didn't recognize the caller making me panic slightly.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Miss Park, it's the officer from yesterday. My subordinate didn't report any sort of suspicious activity around your house last night."

I let out a sigh of relief, "That's good. So I can go back then?"

"Ah, it's not advised. Just because they weren't there when we were watching doesn't mean they won't be there when we aren't watching. I suggest for this week, you rarely leave your boyfriend's place. And then soon enough, you can go out but with people. I wouldn't recommend staying at your house though."

My heart dropped. Was it really that bad?

"Oh okay. Umm, but what about my clothes and stuff. I left it all there," I said.

"I wouldn't recommend going back for anything for a few days. Maybe you and your boyfriend can go shopping."

"Okay. Thank you for the update, officer," I sighed.

"Sure thing. Stay safe Miss Park."

I hung up the call exasperatedly.

I fiddled with my locket in annoyance, the gravity of the whole situation weighing on me once again.

"What did they say?" Namjoon asked.

"They said I shouldn't go out at all this week and if I do, I should be with you. And then they said that once I did start going out, I should be with a group of people constantly. They also said I probably wouldn't be able to stay at my house for a while because my address was compromised there and the stalker might be able to find me there."

Namjoon rubbed my back comfortingly while I let out a pained sigh.

I buried my head in my hands, wracking my brain to figure out what to do. I was stressed out. I didn't want to put anyone in danger, but I also didn't want to let this stalker guy dictate my life all of a sudden.

I was frustrated and had no clue what to do.

"Why don't you call the adoption place and tell them you can't come in? Start with that, then go shower and I'll try to get some clothes for you. They'll probably be huge and baggy on you, but it's better than your pjs right? I'll take you shopping so we can go get you some clothes. This way you won't be alone," Namjoon offered.

I nodded sadly, silently agreeing to his kind plan to get me some clothes.

I leaned into his embrace, melting into the hug.

"How do you deal with this? I'm sure you've got some crazy fans of your own," I asked.

He chuckled, "I don't know how I deal with it. I remind myself that I'm in a position to push them away I guess. I don't really deal with it now that I think about it. I just kind of let it happen and ignore it. There really isn't much you can do but report it and hope that everyone else does their job."

He kissed the top of my head, "Lucky for you, you've got a whole entertainment company behind you to monitor the situation. Don't you worry your pretty little head. We'll get through this together."

Together.

I sure hoped so.