39

Hey lovelies, just a reminder to be a responsible drinker and to know your limits. Be around enough people and have a DD. Be smart and make sure that you always pour your own drink (meaning don't let someone else get a drink for you) and make sure that if you leave it unattended to just get another drink. Here to promote responsible drinking even tho I'm not legal ✌🏼

"I'm mad," I grumbled.

Namjoon gently bumped shoulders with me, giving me a cheeky smile.

"If you were gonna go clubbing and make us walk, you all could've told me that this was the plan of action," I pouted.

Namjoon caught me off guard with a surprise kiss, pulling me behind the rest of the group.

I didn't react at first but quickly melted into the kiss, forgetting all of the pain in my feet or the fact that our group had either walked away without us or were staring at us.

I could feel his excitement through the kiss. He was eager. And that made me happy to feel so wanted by someone.

"Don't you worry birthday boy," I hummed making his shudder at my touch.

He was panting, "W-we should c-catch up."

He held my hand and pulled me towards the others who were grinning stupidly at us.

God, they didn't have to make it so obvious.

After a bit more walking and a lot more complaining from the two of us in heels, we arrived at a very hot and happening club.

Like one of those VIP clubs that you needed season passes for or something.

"Oh my god I am not cool enough for this," I exhaled.

"Maybe not, but we are," Jimin teased.

They were all let in easily and despite a suspicious stare from the bouncer, he let Sooah and I in too.

Music was booming from a number of different speakers while sweaty drunk people grind on each other.

It was an interesting sight considering I hadn't been out to a club or bar after the good ol' college years.

"So what's the first order of business?!" I yelled over the loud music.

Jin smirked, "Shots obviously."

Sooah and I were practically dragged to the bar where a bartender raised an eyebrow at our large group.

I let out an amused chuckle as the boys tried to pick out some of the shots to drink.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook asked.

Sooah linked arms with me and gave them a cheeky smile.

Jimin huffed, "Those two are pretty alcohol tolerant. Sometimes, and I want to emphasize it is a rare occurrence, they drink better than I do."

I smirked, "Sorry boys, we ladies didn't come to play. Now, who wants to recommend us something."

The boys hollered around us as the bartender whipped up some shots for the nine of us. I winked at Namjoon as I downed the first shot.

Sooah and I easily drank the next few rounds, triumphantly teasing the boys as they began to struggle.

See, when you go to college parties, you learn to adapt. You learn your limits and how to moderate your body so you can responsibly let loose.

Sooah and I had been blessed with a high tolerance for it meaning that we were pretty quick to unwind and let loose.

"N-no more for now," Taehyung burped.