@_fallenpoet_

Hia mates! So, y'all know me by the name 𝖋σζζéͷ ρøéϯ, but my real name's Ansh. I'm a teenager. I'm an Indian. I like music a  lot, who doesn't? But for me music is existence, after poetry. As all of you, I'm an avid reader.  I'm the silent type, can be called an introvert. That's only 'cause I speak through my poetry, and it's the loudest.  

And now about my art; I've been writing since I was 12 and now it's been five years since I first started. You can guess my age here :-). I was inspired to write poetry by some amazing poets like 'Robert Frost', 'W.B. Yeats' and 'Walt Whitman.' To be honest with you, when I look back at my initial works now, I think it was terrible. But I've refined my art over these years that I get so much love for my poems from you fellow poets.
My ambitions are always on pedestal, so when I first started writing, I'd been wanting to publish my own book someday. Yes, that's when I was 12. And as I said that my initial poetry was terrible, I faced a lot of rejection. But now here I am, recently published my own poetry book. But it's just the beginning, I'm not resting 'til I make it to the top. Gonna turn my passion into profession. The name 'fallen poet' kinda deceives 'cause I'm not only confined to poetry, but I also like to write fantasy fictions. Maybe I gonna put somethin' I've written in that genre on Wattpad someday.
Why do I write? Expression and escapism. Expression of my sentiments and escaping reality when it gets callous sometimes. It's aptly quoted by Anne Frank, 'Paper has more patience than people.'
Lately I've got new inspiration for my poetry, mainly from ИF to write rhythmic poetry/ rap style. And honestly, I'm learning a lot in that style from my friend Dusphoria here. I like to write in that style when I'm somewhat aggressive or in the gloomiest of my moods.
If you've chronologically read my works here on Wattpad, from my first work to the latest, you will find a transition. One is of course the improvement that we talked about. But one is the transition from writing melancholic, stressful and lot of whiny poetry to healing, inspiring and lil' blissful poetry. The point I'm making is that writing has been my journey of healing. Everything is transient, so to all my friends here, who are in grief I can promise you that if you try to transform pain into passion, you can surely ameliorate. You don't have to feel the same all your life, I don't even need to tell you that change is the law of nature; you will heal. And writing poetry is the most effective way to do so :-).

The reason I wanted to make a community solely dedicated to poets is 'cause I've been opposed in my poetry a lot. Before I even started, people have tried to get me gone. Don't want other talented poets to face something like that, I see true talent here, in all of you. So I aim at bringing as many poets into foray as I can. And a thing that I'd like to say to my new poets is that never be afraid of writing cliches if you've just begun. Simply write, 'cause the more you write, the more skill you develop to turn cliches into something unique.

Guess that's all I have to say. If I think of something else, gonna add it here.
Thank you mates for your love.

~𝖋σζζéͷ ρøéϯ